Carla & Yanai (2023) #2

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

left the project 

Not at the moment. But if the police are involved, i'm afraid that sooner or later their exit from the project will be made official (for major reasons). That would be a shame as they seemed to be finding some peace of mind.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eyespy said:

Maybe one of Don's conquests has discovered that she is quite famous on the internet. And is crying foul.

To the point of kicking down doors? it seems strange to me. And then it seems unlikely to me, if Don is clever he will have explained that there are cameras in that apartment. It's not the first time he's brought some girls to C&Y's apartment, even in the old apartment Don used to come to visit.

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

To the point of kicking down doors? it seems strange to me. And then it seems unlikely to me, if Don is clever he will have explained that there are cameras in that apartment. It's not the first time he's brought some girls to C&Y's apartment, even in the old apartment Don used to come to visit.

Yes one would asume that he would have told them. But it is another thing when your father or little brother finds you on the internet😱

It seems that Carla and Yanai are “collateral damage” of an incident which led the police to this location .. But … there’s also another theory which has to do with the previous ownership of this apartment before it becomes an “ RLC apartment “ and i don’t know if this light also be considered a theory of this major incident earlier . I think quite some people will understand what I mean …

In a way , we had shades of 2019 suddenly and again for RLC when they cut off within hours all feed from Russia due to the incidents happening at the competitive site and if I remember correctly it was also there police intrude .. It is a pity for Carla and Yanai when on holidays and being away to get upset for that and worried , let’s hope it will be fine for them .

I don't believe that this raid was due to what happened between Gina and Bruno. It's more than a year an half that they left the project it can't be that there is still an on going police investigation on the matter.

To me there are only two options, either is because of C&Y or the apartment's owner.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eyespy said:

Sí, uno supondría que les habría dicho. Pero otra cosa es cuando tu padre o hermanito te encuentra en internet 😱

eso ya paso con TORBE , y su pagina putalocura.com , yo tambien pense que podria ser una opcion esa de don y alguna niña que denuncio .

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I don't believe that this raid was due to what happened between Gina and Bruno. It's more than a year an half that they left the project it can't be that there is still an on going police investigation on the matter.

To me there are only two options, either is because of C&Y or the apartment's owner.

If that's the problem then they would ring the doorbell, I don't see why breaking the door if it's just a problem independent of the people who live in the apartment
And I didn't feel like they tried that approach, as early as 8 a.m. they boomed in the door