Carla & Yanai (2023) #2

Let’s see RLC’s retaliation , it wasn’t the best run for Carla and Yanai and Carla chafed extremely much with all the plastic , but Don has always been The Don and we could also see occasionally some of the hottest Latinas .. let’s see what/who  RLC will recruit… 

45 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Watch for themence. to show up on VHTV at some point.    :biggrin:    

Hey Stn, probably. Not too much difference.  Rlc has some more class than vhtv. If you call fucking and sucking and masturbating on live TV  as being classy.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What a pity!

This is the umpteenth time they leave and this time it doesn't seem to be their fault.

Wow, that's a shame. Lots of different stuff going on there. I'm mostly watching men on here. But that guest made love with some beautiful women when he stayed over. There must be something in him women go for.

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, zone51 a dit :

not a big lose for me

I didn't watch their apartment for Carla & Yanai, but for their parties & guests. I will miss those, and the sexy girls Don Juan (probably their most famous guest) used to bring, & conquer on cam.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Epikouros said:

What are their responsibilities?

There are basically three police forces in Spain.

(1) The local police handle minor crimes, citizen complaints.

(2) The national police who handle serious crimes.

(3) The Guardia Civil, a separate national police force whose jurisdiction in Catalonia (Barcelona)  is limited to areas of national importance, such as illegal immigration, terrorism,

In Barcelona, the Mossos have the responsibilities of the local police and the national police, but not the responsibilities of the Guardia Civil in the areas listed above.

The Guardia Civil are controlled by the national government in Madrid.  The Mossos are controlled by the regional government for Ctalonia.

------

Spanish law on the need for a search warrant before searching a house.

[quote]...the Spanish Constitution protects unlawful searches by this language: “The dwelling is inviolable. No entry or search may  be made therein without the consent of the owner or a judicial resolution except in the case of a flagrant crime.”[/quote]

[quote]Judicial warrants to search houses, supported by probable cause, are required both in the Spanish and American system. However, Spanish law differs slightly from American law in two broad areas, consent and accuracy. First, Spanish arrestees have the right to counsel for interrogations. However, that right to counsel also extends to asking a suspect for consent to search his house. The Spanish Supreme Court threw out evidence that was obtained after the arrestee gave written consent to search the house. Because the arrestee had not been informed of his right to counsel and his right to refuse consent, the Spanish Court refused to accept the search as admissible.

That is in stark contrast to the United States, where cops can lie, trick, and otherwise resort to common interrogation techniques in an attempt to garner consent, so long as it is not “coerced”. A suspect can of course refuse consent and invoke silence, but the police have no duty to wait for counsel before attempting to receive permission.

Secondly, the Spanish system requires the suspect or his lawyer or designee to be present at all searches of dwellings. §569 of the Spanish Criminal Code sets out a procedure where the suspect or his lawyer must be present to witness searches. If they cannot or will not be present, then it will be done in the presence of an adult family member, or two witnesses from the same town. Finally, the clerk of the magistrate judge issuing the warrant must also be present. If not, the Spanish courts have held this to be a violation of due process.  Accuracy of the search is preferred over expedience of investigation. The United States has no such requirement; all the police must do when searching with a valid warrant is knock and announce themselves. They are under no obligation to wait for witnesses to search. [/quote]

For those who watched the search, or the replay, the woman who was not masked may have been the clerk of the magistrate judge.

I think it very possible that the primary search was for the space on that floor that is not on-cam, and which has a separate entrance.  And that the search of B-6 was a secondary search.

As I read Spanish law, RLC as either the owner or the renter of the apartment would need to consent to the search.  If C&Y were the renters of the apartments, they would need to consent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I didn't watch their apartment for Carla & Yanai, but for their parties & guests. I will miss those, and the sexy girls Don Juan (probably their most famous guest) used to bring, & conquer on cam.

wait maybe Don Juan will be the next official tenant of this place with a new  gf i would be not surprised but for be honest i prefer to see a new couple

il y a 1 minute, zone51 a dit :

wait maybe Don Juan will be the next official tenant of this place with a new  gf i would be not surprised but for be honest i prefer to see a new couple

I'd rather see Don Juan as a single... Bringing home different girls. 😉 

If there's one guy who could be interesting as a single tenant, it would be him...

• Like 1