Carla & Yanai (2023) #2

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It looks like the end for Carla and Yanai RLC might not let them back. Will miss their group of friends that they shared with us.

Yes, they had a good time with thier friends. There was a guy ,pretty cute, who stayed over a lot with some really  Pretty and sexy women and would go at it for at. Least an hour. What you think Y and C are out?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes, they had a good time with thier friends. There was a guy ,pretty cute, who stayed over a lot with some really  Pretty and sexy women and would go at it for at. Least an hour. What you think Y and C are outki

Sorry. Just read the posts last night. Sorry about tha.t

It will be a dumb and stupid decision by RLC if they put this apartment online again.  

RLC SHOULD close this apartment for good.  I won't be surprised if RLC makes stupid move and reopen the apartment again so they don't lose money on the remainder of the apartment's lease term !!!

Some people on here said that this apartment is owned by RLC which I doubt.  If RLC really owns the apartment, they should get rid of it and sell it.  Up to my knowledge, all RLC's apartments are leased apartments except for B4 & B7.

17 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It will be a dumb and stupid decision by RLC if they put this apartment online again.  

RLC SHOULD close this apartment for good.  I won't be surprised if RLC makes stupid move and reopen the apartment again so they don't lose money on the remainder of the apartment's lease term !!!

Some people on here said that this apartment is owned by RLC which I doubt.  If RLC really owns the apartment, they should get rid of it and sell it.  Up to my knowledge, all RLC's apartments are leased apartments except for B4 & B7.

The problem is that if they close this apartment too they have to go and look for another apartment again and if they have to change the couple they have 50% to find people like Scarlett&Casper (so you lose money but you will get it back) and the other 50% to find people like Valerya&Dio (big risk of increasing financial losses).

On 6/27/2023 at 2:26 PM, kokiuh27 said:

I just found out what happened in Carla and Yanai's apartment, so far RLC has not updated anything, we don't know if they will continue in the project or if they will leave the project.

Spill the tea.      🤣🤣

Tea Spill It GIF by Design Museum Gent