Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #17

11 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Oh I got it now.. I think the plug is doing it's job

If she practiced anal sphincter exercises she would be able to move the plug without touching it, by tightening and relaxing her sphincter muscle. It would also look sensational.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora should just do her shows/performances right in full view of Paul. When Paul is at his "work from home and afar" computer Leora should do her masturbation and orgasm routine on the sofa and standing beside him. When they lay in bed together Leora should do her "she works hard for the money" showtime for her loyal fans. Sure would be curious how Paul would react. Perhaps Paul could be a voyeur to his woman and watch and masturbate. Nah, Paul would leave the room or go outside to sulk plus he doesn't know how to masturbate. 

I'll show him

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It must be a Russian thing but Leora and Paul do not come across as an affectionate couple. More like friends with benefits. Also, to me, it appears that any sex that Leora and Paul have is mostly performed and positioned for the cams and doesn't look natural. Sorta like Leora is using Paul as an added attraction to supplement her almost daily masturbations. Leora's only #1 priority is the cams and how to benefit the most by providing continuous optimum exposure to her fan base. As they say "money talks".

They aren’t actually Russians from the “ European “ let’s say territory , meaning Moscow and Saint Petersburg being the cities with lots of European influence , this could be for me a reason of being totally different in anything they do … We have examples currently of Russian couples and how affectionate they are , Karol and Kos , Venera and Lion , Dasha and Sasha . All these 3 couples have a wonderful passion and affection towards their partners ..

Since I have prepared for the laughing and sad emojis , I will only say that kudos go to everyone enjoying a LONELY and ISOLATED woman trying to please herself for 10 years because “ the man who loves “ can’t make it . She tries with all different kind of toys , sizes , positions to please herself sexually because the man she has decided to be her company can’t do so … From a voyeur’s side of view , this WAS remarkable for years , anyone still getting pleased and enjoying , I have the maximum respect but Leora should now be more than a woman who has learned ways to please herself and in my opinion should be discussed as a tenant after 10 years and not as a nice girl because this we know she is .

10 years after and the only discussions and posts regarding Leora’s thread is if she inserted a butt plug , how she used the dildo , how she licked her fingers and Paul’s milk . THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER DISCUSSIONS , which it makes me come to the conclusion that the people who care for the PERSON  LEORA are very very few ( and mostly loyal fans ) when the EXHIBITIONIST LEORA still many many many many people care . If Leora considers an accomplishment having a bond with the viewers trying to find ways to pleasure herself after 10 years and VERY FEW KNOWING what kind of a person she is so as to bond with herself as a person and not as a sex object , then , in my eyes , when all the cameras world fame and glory will be gone , I hope those few who will be in touch with her and will be learning news from her life , to be happy with the things she will be accomplishing because the real life and when it so going to be faced , well , she will be more than surprised and shocked knowing that she’s just one more person amongst many and without any gravity of personality .

10 years after and there’s no emotional attachment but only sex attachment to the people watching . A look at Linda’s and Tibor’s topic and how so many things have been discussed there and the thoughts , opinions and ideas that people have shared for this couple which represented amazingly RLC for 6,5 years , can be an example of even less attention and viewing , how much attached as persons Linda and Tibor have been than Leora and Paul . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Can look at it this way - Leora and Leora & Paul living 10+ years in jail or in a coma and then back into real life and how things have changed. They will definitely feel the "anxiety disorder".

They more or less live in a self imposed vacuum. 

What does it mean to be living in a vacuum?

In a vacuum describes something that stands alone, something cut off from other influences, something without links to the outside world. Something or someone that exists in a vacuum is totally isolated. Havingno interaction with or connection to other people, places, or actions. Often, the term is used in the negative, to admonish someone that his or her actions affect others.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1