B7 - General Topic 2023 #18 (May)

4 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

any techies help ,,, my video feeds like this RLC  and outside of RLC  keeps cutting out  every 10 seconds    Is my computer/storage  too full of pictures etc ??   thanks 

So not just on RLC ? I know RLC have issues where the streams are freezing after couple minutes, but this seems to be a problem  only if you are in EU, in order to fix that you will need to use a vpn and connect to a US server. But if you have this problem outside of RLC it must be some other problem. Try a different browser and also try clear the browser cache and then restart. Also make sure your graphics card have at least 4GB ram, 6GB or more is best with RLC.

• Thanks 1

Am I seeing things wrong because of the night vision cam, or are there 1 or 2 new/guest girls in the living room?

I thought the girl with the cowboy hat dancing in lingerie was Ashley, but when I saw her face in the night vision cam I  was less sure... But maybe it's her after all? Edit: It's Ashley, almost sure. She lost the cowboy hat, but has some party/birthday ribbon over her lingerie.

Then there's the girl in the sofa, next to the two guys. Sambuka maybe? But I think a different girl... Unless those night cams make me see things wrong again?... Edit: almost sure I haven't seen her before, so not Sambuka. Who is she?

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Am I seeing things wrong because of the night vision cam, or are there 1 or 2 new/guest girls in the living room?

I thought the girl with the cowboy hat dancing in lingerie was Ashley, but when I saw her face in the night vision cam I  was less sure... But maybe it's her after all?

Then there's the girl in the sofa, next to the two guys. Sambuka maybe? But I think a different girl... Unless those night cams make me see things wrong again?...

I wish I could help Epik...but freeloaders are excluded again tonight...