4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Das erbärmliche Verhalten von Anthony geht ja jetzt weiter. Was um alles in der Welt veranlaßt ihn jetzt in ziemlich provokativem Verhalten zwischen den Mädchen im Speiseraum herum zu hantieren ? Will er etwa Gloria zu weiteren unbedachten Handlungen provozieren und sie in einen weiteren psychologischen Abgrund schicken ? Auch wenn man sagt er hat das Recht dort zu sein und Gloria kann ja den Raum verlassen müsste man doch erwarten dass Ant als der Klügere und Reifere mal selbst zurücksteckt und aus dem Gesichtsfeld von Gloria verschwindet.

Anthony is socially immature.  At times, he has the brain of a 17 year old.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Aziza again back in B-7.  For her, the great advantage of B-7 is that she, Dylan, and Ashley can more easily monopolize the stage, ... no Tani, no Azura, no Wendy, no Zara, no Dana.

That's not why. Aziza is different than the others, as she's not a pro yet.

She spent the whole night on impressing Dylan, because she's naive.

She's on her way into the business, but doesn't understand

anything yet. On top, her self esteem is just a low as her IQ.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, omedo said:

It would be awesome if the girls he's fucked weren't from the project, if he had to go to clubs looking for girls I doubt he would have brought any...🤷‍♂️😁

I don't think it's fair to call them from the projects just because they like him.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Surprisingly Dylan doesn't try hitting on her with his hello charm.     3m2i.gif

After seeing him with Elettra I wouldn't put it past him...

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Yesterday he was otherwise disruptive, Aziz and Ash were clearly busy with each other but Dylan interfered again and again, sometimes you just have to accept that you are too much and make room that's something his ego won't allow, there was no great threesome but two girls who got hampered by an asshole, even Ant understood that when he closed the door

For Anthony it is simply “ Karma is a crazy bitch “ 😂 .. so many times either as a visitor or a permanent tenant with his ex girlfriend , they were both participating in EXTREMELY camera clicks pre-organized  shows , his ex was orchestrating it all and he - like a puppy - was following her in everything she had in mind . It is not even counted in the fingers of one hand the times that they really did something REAL , he had always to watch his girl doing things with other girls and he would just be like the dog waiting to bite the bones 😂 .. 

It comes the time then that appears a guy - Dylan - who simply makes REAL things and not shows , he can literally fuck anyone if he sees that there’s a chance , for example he never hunted girls that there’s no chance like Zara or Dana or Tani , he respected their stories and he simply went with 100% success so far to girls who don’t have anything official or serious and the results are more than obvious for us , the lucky viewers . 

Anthony can’t believe i think the appreciation he has from almost all girls , I think it is clear that they like his company - I don’t say that Anthony the girls don’t like - but it always comes more natural of what’s happening with Dylan rather than with him .. and also , I don’t think people here can deny that Anthony could NEVER EVER satisfy Ashley the way that Dylan  does or be part of these epic threesomes and provide like Dylan has done . 

Let’s see what more is about to happen , it is a good RLC period . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anthony can’t believe i think the appreciation he has from almost all girls

That's probably because that's all there is available when they can't be arsed to go into town...😏

mean girls ugh GIF

you guys got me defending anthony 😂

y'all hate him but don't even know him in real life at this point he is bringing in more subscribers just for you all to hate on him like jealous females gossiping at lunch 😂

give him a raise rlc he is carrying the website 😂

every day it's more hate they even watch him eat😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

mean girls ugh GIF

you guys got me defending anthony 😂

y'all hate him but don't even know him in real life at this point he is bringing in more subscribers just for you all to hate on him like jealous females gossiping at lunch 😂

give him a raise rlc he is carrying the website 😂

every day it's more hate they even watch him eat😂

Ok, truth be known, I'm as jealous as fuck...But he's still a dick...😏

• Haha 3