B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

I am kind of glad to see and older more mature woman in B-2, Malena looks damn good for having a child..... I just hope she won't turn B-2 into photography studio like did B-1. I am curious too how much she has changed ? 

We all know we need something good to happen in this apartment and soon !!!

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Milena is Russian?  Her child was born in the EU?  So she have no residency issues.  I very much think this is a 60-90 day contract, for financial support.

She and her family have lived in Spain for several years

what about Kira, also a child and is back on VHTV and Chaturbate without any problems , I don't really dare an opinion on Milena yet and apart from everything.. we don't know if she still has that child or has to take care of it, we'll see

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am kind of glad to see and older more mature woman in B-2, Malena looks damn good for having a child..... I just hope she won't turn B-2 into photography studio like did B-1. I am curious too how much she has changed ? 

She start cleaning soon 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

what about Kira, also a child and is back on VHTV and Chaturbate without any problems , I don't really dare an opinion on Milena yet and apart from everything.. we don't know if she still has that child or has to take care of it, we'll see

Nina & Kira are still on VHTV