B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well... B1 is lost but I still have a little hope for B2 now that Nadia is starting to lose her timidity and experienced Milena has joined, now only Bella's strange hiding behavior remains

What’s wrong with B1…take away Bob the builder that I never watch and feel sorry for those watching and hoping something will happen, the apartment is great 

Nice surprise with Nadia. Thanks and congrats, very nicely done, great expertise!

PS May be you should tell your bf to be a little less selfish ... you also deserve some nice time 😉

Sorry I am lost.  Isn't Milena a mom with a kid out there somewhere.  Isn't she like 30 something years old.  I get they may pay well but what did she do with the kid or is she here part time and with the kid during the day.

6 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Sorry I am lost.  Isn't Milena a mom with a kid out there somewhere.  Isn't she like 30 something years old.  I get they may pay well but what did she do with the kid or is she here part time and with the kid during the day.

yes, yes, we don't know 😏

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nun Nadia is no more..... From now on it will "Nasty Noteworthy Newsworthy Nasty Little Nadia"

More Nadia More Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG holy cow what a friggen surprise that was.

Morris Hospital Achieves 5-Star Rating from CMS | Morris Hospital

All of you naysayers and Debbie downers have often been proven wrong.  It has been the same since the beginning of RLC--and as long as I have been here, it is the same individuals and some others have fallen into the abyss

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

All of you naysayers and Debbie downers have often been proven wrong.  It has been the same since the beginning of RLC--and as long as I have been here, it is the same individuals and some others have fallen into the abyss

However, I must say at times you hit the nail on the head and a person should not be a participant in RLC.  Bella is floundering on the edge.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

You know how much I love the Abyss Happyone.

My jaw is still on the floor after that shocker. You have to admit old friend you were shocked as well..... Tell the truth 

This is me right now:

Portrait of Young Attractive Caucasian Man in Shock and Surprised ...

• Haha 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

You know how much I love the Abyss Happyone.

My jaw is still on the floor after that shocker. You have to admit old friend you were shocked as well..... Tell the truth 

This is me right now:

Portrait of Young Attractive Caucasian Man in Shock and Surprised ...

OK I plead the 5th 😏

• Haha 1