B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

So … she’s another one “ having clients “ and not a woman who wants to have fun and enjoy her life 😂🤣😂🤣..

Question … When ( and if of course .. ) you were younger ( if you aren’t and not doing it like back in the times .. ) and you were bringing girls in your own apartment , have they been serving your needs and they were your “ clients “ 😂🤣😂 ? Did they pay being with you , you mean ? Or they were just following a guy back in his home to have fun and enjoy a pleasant night or more to follow ?? 😂🤣😂

I am only asking because here the level of insanity of judging people that have multiple partners in the year of 2023 is faced like these girls are committing the biggest crime in the history of humanity , that is sleeping with lots of guys 😂🤣😂🤣 .. and if this isn’t right , why are you watching the Barcelona project ? You can always tune in to lovely and incredible Venera /Lion , Gyana / Dantez or above all , enjoy a relationship  which is the BIGGEST DEDICATED LOVE in the history  of this site and the most drama /crying of joy relationship , that is Leora and Paul . These girls haven’t their guys as clients , they don’t pay them but they share the cost of living in the same apartment as couples … Right ? 

I think it's bad enough that you think this is an ordinary girl  but don't always make such a long nonsense story out of it, we all know what these are no matter how pretty you make it, your stories are an endless copy / paste and I don't feel like reading that shit over and over so ... bye

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, emoemily said:

so do their boyfriends just live here now? ive been away fromt he project for a few weeks and im a little confused 

Seems so.  The loser has planted himself at home like he owns the place.  This is now a couples apartment along with B2.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Seems so.  The loser has planted himself at home like he owns the place.  This is now a couples apartment along with B2.

it's spreading through the apartments like a virus, we already have the villas to store rubbish so I don't understand why RLC neglects to protect the apartments a bit

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Es breitet sich wie ein Virus in den Wohnungen aus. Wir haben bereits Villen, in denen wir Müll lagern können, daher verstehe ich nicht, warum RLC es ein wenig vernachlässigt, die Wohnungen zu schützen

Nun, es ist unanständig die Freunde/Partner der Mädchen als Müll zu bezeichnen. Das sind sie nicht, auch wenn sie oft seltsam aussehen, sich unsensibel gegenüber den Mädchen verhalten, beim Sex Schuhe und Strümpfe und die Hosen anbehalten oder sich ständig in der Nase bohren. Aber in einem haben sie recht: es wird langsam zur Unsitte quasi das Wohnrecht für länger als ein Wochenende, und das öfter, an ihre Partner auszugeben. Das fing mit dem Nasenbohrer bei Ulyana an und hört jetzt bei Megan bestimmt nicht auf. Das ist ein Störfaktor in den Häusern den man nicht unterschätzen darf. Die freie ungezwungene Bewegung in den Häusern ist teilweise erheblich gestört und das öffentliche Ficken ( anders kann man das oft nicht bezeichnen ) in den Gemeinschaftsräumen nimmt überhand. Leider auch von Teilnehmern/ Teilnehmerinnen am RLC-Projekt. Man sollte das einmal überdenken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I think it's bad enough that you think this is an ordinary girl  but don't always make such a long nonsense story out of it, we all know what these are no matter how pretty you make it, your stories are an endless copy / paste and I don't feel like reading that shit over and over so ... bye

I am only answering with copy / paste as you claim to your own copy/paste stories , that is the girls bringing clients and whatever you mention repeatedly , nothing more , nothing less . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

that moron lives in a fantasy world!  everyone knows, well, everyone but ddhm, that these people are just doing their jobs by providing adult entertainment on rlc.  there is no love between the tenants but there is a gross display of rudeness and repulsion.

• Upvote 1