B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At first I thought that you guys were only jealous but now it seems that you are delusional. 🤣

Here are the facts … things don’t happen = apartments boring

things happen = the boyfriends act like owning the apartments 

things happen wild or nothing at all = girls are sluts or they shouldn’t belong in RLC payroll .

Conclusion… certain viewers don’t even know why they are watching , why they are paying and WHAT THE HELL IN THE END want . If you ask them this question “ why do you watch and what do you expect “ they will look at you like “ umm 🤔 , what did you ask me “ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

things happen wild or nothing at all = girls are sluts or they shouldn’t belong in RLC payroll .

Conclusion… certain viewers don’t even know why they are watching , why they are paying and WHAT THE HELL IN THE END want . If you ask them this question “ why do you watch and what do you expect “ they will look at you like “ umm 🤔 , what did you ask me “ 😂🤣😂🤣

would you just shut the hell up for once

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They want masturbation, but when they do is fake and a show.

They want party, but must be real and with few alcohol and zero drugs. When it doesn't end in an orgy is a lame party and click bait, if ends in a orgy is because of the drugs and rape.

The only conclusion that I get is that they have a sad and pathetic life, that's why they only complain instead of praising what they like. Also they do that to start a flame war. That's why I'm posting as little as possible and avoid replying to them. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Well, it's indecent to call girls' boyfriends/partners trash. They're not, even if they often look strange, behave insensitively towards the girls, keep their shoes and stockings and pants on during sex, or constantly pick their noses. But they are right about one thing: it is slowly becoming a bad habit to give out the right to live for longer than a weekend, and more often, to your partner. It started with Ulyana's nose pick and will definitely not stop with Megan. This is a disruptive factor in the houses that should not be underestimated. The free, unforced movement in the houses is sometimes considerably disturbed and public fucking (there is often no other way to describe it) in the common rooms is rampant. Unfortunately also from participants in the RLC project. You should think about it.

Why are we acting like girls bringing their bfs to stay in the apartments is some new trend? This is how Megan's stays always go, other than her very first.

Hell, when B1 opened for the very first time, Nora was in the big room and Kiko was there constantly. It's always been a part of these apartments, no matter how much some people want to pretend like they're a magical 'girls only' space. Some of the guys who visit are obnoxious, some are fine. Just like some of the girls are bad tenants and some are good tenants. Megan's current bf seems like a tiny bit of a buzzkill to me, but mostly totally fine. The vibe in B1 itself seems quite good. Everyone hangs out and gets along. It's a big improvement from the Louis Vuitton girls or Sera and Zhanna. Sambuka seems a little weird, but weird is a lot better than boring in my book. And the other girls seem fine with her so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

58 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At first I thought that you guys were only jealous but now it seems that you are delusional. 🤣

Delusional is RLC making a big splash about "the big update"  and failing, becsuse accourding to comments posted every day, it's still the same.  If you have an apartment called SINGLES on vacation, then live up to it.  No controlling, taking up space, lughead, good for nothing, loser boyfriends, who are so low, they allow their so called girlfriends to work in a situation like RLC in order to live.  THEY ARE LOSERS!

I addition, couples apartments are boring.  Just look at the popular cams, when the baiting shows like in B2 last night happen.

Il y a 2 heures, cupid30 a dit :

Don't get Shantal wearing such suggestive clothing in the presence of Megan's guy....😕 

I don't mind. 🙂

She can wear what she wants, it's where she lives. Besides, a lot of girls dress suggestively in Barcelona even on the streets. One of the reasons I like the place! 😉 

And I don't think Megan minds anyway, nor should she.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I don't mind. 🙂

She can wear what she wants, it's where she lives. Besides, a lot of girls dress suggestively in Barcelona even on the streets. One of the reasons I like the place! 😉 

she should be able to wear it whenever she wants unhindered by an ever present boyfriend but things will calm down, Sambuka will go back to work and that boy will go, Megan maybe too lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, timber said:

Warum benehmen wir uns wie Mädchen, die ihre Freunde mit in die Wohnung nehmen, ist das ein neuer Trend? So verlief Megans Aufenthalt immer, außer bei ihrem allerersten.

Verdammt, als B1 zum ersten Mal öffnete, war Nora im großen Raum und Kiko ständig da. Es war schon immer ein Teil dieser Wohnungen, egal wie sehr manche Leute das wollen, als wären sie ein magischer Raum nur für Mädchen. Einige der Leute, die zu Besuch kommen, sind widerlich, andere sind in Ordnung. Genauso wie einige der Mädchen schlechte und andere gute Mieter sind. Megans aktueller Freund scheint mir ein kleiner Buzzkill zu sein, aber im Großen und Ganzen ist er völlig in Ordnung. Die Stimmung im B1 selbst scheint ziemlich gut zu sein. Alle hängen zusammen und verstehen sich. Es ist eine große Verbesserung gegenüber den Louis Vuitton-Mädchen oder Sera und Zhanna.Sambuka scheint ein wenig seltsam zu sein, aber seltsam ist meiner Meinung nach viel besser als langweilig. Und die anderen Mädchen scheinen bisher gut mit ihr zurechtzukommen.

Das mag ja alles so sein. Aber wie bei allem im Leben kommt es auch bei diesem Thema immer auf die Dosis an ob sie unschädlich ist oder eben nicht. Stellen wir uns doch bitte einmal vor was mit den anderen Bewohnerinnen aber auch Bewohnern passiert wenn die Gemeinschaftsräume oder Wohnungen mit Mehrfachbelegung ständig oder zumindest längere Zeit mit Fremden belegt sind . Sie können sich nicht mehr frei ( hier: nackt ) wie sonst gewohnt bewegen. Sie müssen aufpassen was sie zu wem sagen weil sie die Leute nicht kennen  das Bad und die Toilette sind besetzt wenn man selbst dort sein wollte, Kochen mit Fremden ist auch so eine Sache usw. u.s.w. tausend andere Dinge die nicht mehr oder nur eingeschränkt möglich sind. Wollen sie mit oft unsympathischen fremden Menschen auf so engem Raum leben ? Ich glaube nicht. Aber bei anderen findet man das normal? Oft das Resultat: man ist selbst im Zimmer eingesperrt oder man verlässt die Villa obwohl man eigentlich nicht wollte, was wiederum die Zuseher verärgert die nur leere Zimmer sehen.... Also bitte das Problem nicht unterschätzen auch wenn es oberflächlich betrachtet kein Problem gibt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, timber said:

Why are we acting like girls bringing their bfs to stay in the apartments is some new trend? This is how Megan's stays always go, other than her very first.

Hell, when B1 opened for the very first time, Nora was in the big room and Kiko was there constantly. It's always been a part of these apartments, no matter how much some people want to pretend like they're a magical 'girls only' space. Some of the guys who visit are obnoxious, some are fine. Just like some of the girls are bad tenants and some are good tenants. Megan's current bf seems like a tiny bit of a buzzkill to me, but mostly totally fine. The vibe in B1 itself seems quite good. Everyone hangs out and gets along. It's a big improvement from the Louis Vuitton girls or Sera and Zhanna. Sambuka seems a little weird, but weird is a lot better than boring in my book. And the other girls seem fine with her so far.

No it has not.  It was an uncommon occurance.  Kiko and Nora were the Nell Bogs of their time.  Megan had her BF one stay.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think I have been very clear about what I want to see.  You constantly massage your expectations to suit your RLC masters

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I don't mind. 🙂

I don't mind either,I love seeing her perky tits through her blouse...I'm a bit 'old school' i guess,just find it odd,even though you live there,to wear shorts with your ass hanging out and a blouse with no bra in the presence of a visitor....

• Haha 1