B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

meanwhile the other boyfriend has also arrived, maybe they can fight for a place on the couch or who will be the alphe male

Thats her connect for drugs, no compo there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

They want masturbation, but when they do is fake and a show.

They want party, but must be real and with few alcohol and zero drugs. When it doesn't end in an orgy is a lame party and click bait, if ends in a orgy is because of the drugs and rape.

The only conclusion that I get is that they have a sad and pathetic life, that's why they only complain instead of praising what they like. Also they do that to start a flame war. That's why I'm posting as little as possible and avoid replying to them. 

Nothing more to add my good friend 😇👏👏👏

I just don’t want to make them the favor and occupy a forum that so many interesting people exist and people like them have made the majority of those people to “ be “ in the background and shadows rather than expressing their  thoughts , no matter agreeing or disagreeing . The hate and the jealousy will always prevail because the majority are old , lonely , single guys who don’t have interests and whenever people here ( like me for example ) get into discussion with them or exchanging posts , it is LIFE for them and a reason to exist and be at least happy that some others are making them feel “ visible “ and not “ invisible “ in the world . 

Still , the sad thing is that so many great people have abandoned the site on expressing  themselves and they only read of the happenings .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 36 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

I don't mind either,I love seeing her perky tits through her blouse...I'm a bit 'old school' i guess,just find it odd,even though you live there,to wear shorts with your ass hanging out and a blouse with no bra in the presence of a visitor....

I think it's great! I wish it was like this more often (and in my day!)! Body positivity and all that! 🙂

Going braless is a thing again the last few years. Especially in places like Barcelona, they wear blouses like that on the street sans bra (bras are good for nothing anyway, except sport bras when exercising, but I'd like them to go without those, too 🙂 ).

And actually, the last few years while staying in hostels during hot southern European summers, i noticed girls were less inhibited to wear skimpy (sleeping) clothes in the common bedroom, especially once they know you a bit & realise you're not going to make sexist remarks or 'compliments', berate them, keep staring, or harass them because of it. Some even changed while I was in the room without hiding too much, just turning around a bit. You have to stay cool and keep acting normal, though. I even took some of them to the local nude beach.

Girls are (generally) not that prude (anymore) if they know/feel they're safe. It 's often the guys who are more prude nowadays.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Boing said:

En Italia, la pizza se come con cuchillo y tenedor, a menos que sea comida callejera.

Soy de Barcelona y yo también la como con cuchillo y tenedor, que hay de malo en ello? O por narices se tiene que comer con las manos?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

That may all be so. But as with everything in life, it always depends on the dose whether it is harmless or not. Please imagine what happens to the other residents if the common rooms or apartments with multiple occupancy are occupied by strangers constantly or at least for a long time. They can no longer move freely ( here: naked ) as usual. You have to be careful what you say to whom because you don't know the people, the bathroom and the toilet are occupied if you wanted to be there yourself, cooking with strangers is also a thing, etc. etc. and thousands of other things that are no longer possible or only possible to a limited extent . Do you want to live in such a small space with often unsympathetic strangers? I don't believe. But do you think that's normal for others? Often the result: you are locked in the room yourself or you leave the villa even though you really didn't want to, which in turn annoys the viewers who only see empty rooms.... So please don't underestimate the problem even if there isn't a problem on the surface.

this is an award wining post!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, timber said:

Why are we acting like girls bringing their bfs to stay in the apartments is some new trend? This is how Megan's stays always go, other than her very first.

Hell, when B1 opened for the very first time, Nora was in the big room and Kiko was there constantly. It's always been a part of these apartments, no matter how much some people want to pretend like they're a magical 'girls only' space. Some of the guys who visit are obnoxious, some are fine. Just like some of the girls are bad tenants and some are good tenants. Megan's current bf seems like a tiny bit of a buzzkill to me, but mostly totally fine. The vibe in B1 itself seems quite good. Everyone hangs out and gets along. It's a big improvement from the Louis Vuitton girls or Sera and Zhanna. Sambuka seems a little weird, but weird is a lot better than boring in my book. And the other girls seem fine with her so far.

I thought that in real life the boyfriends visit the girlfriends at home and they stay over many times and at the same time the girlfriends  will stay over at the boyfriends places . Is something different happening here ? Because , honestly , the people in this forum seem to have no clue what goes on in the modern era when girls and boys share times at each house and isn’t the “ men “ that decide , dictate and order how things should be … Perhaps that’s why Leora has always been the “ top cameras “ , the majority as it seems still prefers and likes watching a “ slave “ and back from the 50s to the middle / end 70s era girls , when they were obeying blindly to their guys , they would be the perfect housewives while the guys would be the “ men “ of the house and provide .. 😂🤣

The current concept is working great , there are many things to observe and question and for whoever watches objectively and not subjectively , it is a good RLC period . 

Always good to have your “ thoughts “ here every now and then and hope you stay active and not the madness of the negative / jealous people to take over good posters like you 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

That may all be so. But as with everything in life, it always depends on the dose whether it is harmless or not. Please imagine what happens to the other residents if the common rooms or apartments with multiple occupancy are occupied by strangers constantly or at least for a long time. They can no longer move freely ( here: naked ) as usual. You have to be careful what you say to whom because you don't know the people, the bathroom and the toilet are occupied if you wanted to be there yourself, cooking with strangers is also a thing, etc. etc. thousands of other things that are no longer possible or only possible to a limited extent . Do you want to live in such a small space with often unsympathetic strangers? I don't believe. But do you think that's normal for others? Often the result: you are locked in the room yourself or you leave the villa even though you really didn't want to, which in turn annoys the viewers who only see empty rooms.... So please don't underestimate the problem even if there isn't a problem on the surface.

Yeah, sure. And that's something to be worked out among the roommates just like in any other communal living situation. I've lived in apartments with roommates before, and it was incredibly common to have bfs/gfs spend the night or stay for a few days if they were long distance.

Obviously some consideration of your roommates is necessary if you have a guest, but so far no one in B1 seems to be having any issues. Compare Shantal now to when she was living with Mariam and whatever the other girls name was. Back then she stayed shut up in her room and barely interacted with them at all. Now she hangs out with Megan frequently. She went out with Megan and her bf the other night, eats with them, sits on the couch with them. I really fail to see the problem. Maybe one will develop, I could definitely see the other girls getting annoyed with Sambuka's late night sexathons for example, but I think it's entirely up to them to decide whether it's an issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

No it has not.  It was an uncommon occurance.  Kiko and Nora were the Nell Bogs of their time.  Megan had her BF one stay.

This is just wrong.

Megan's previous bf visited frequently during her last 3 stays on RLC going back as far as 2018. And there were many early tenants just from B1 who had boys visiting: Milana, Coco, Sara, Vika (speaking of guys who made the apartment worse), Jenny, Lima, Polya, etc. Guys visiting was way more common in the early days than any sort of girl/girl show. Those were pretty much unheard of back then. B1 opened at the very end of 2014. If we're discounting Nora for some reason, Milana, Coco & Jenny were all there a few months after it opened and had guys stay over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1