B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

4 hours ago, Slow said:

Mr Ecuador is back ... need to understand his role here 🤓

I think Sambuka has two sex lovers / partners , half of the week is with one , half of the week with the other .. Strong belief that they both know .. The question then goes as why she would need two sex  partners ( perhaps providing “ things “‘ to her ? But she now has cost free with the RLC room .. ) ,  let’s see .

1 hour ago, philo said:

Since we have so few clues about Shatal's off-camera activities, I want to summarize the things we might rule out based upon the evidence that we can see: If Shantal had an off-camera "Sugar Daddy" would he not have fed her? She comes home at 9:46am and by 13:30 she has eaten three times (fruit breakfast; salmon and salad, and then a casserole with Megan). If Shantal had a good nights sleep on someone's sofa, like she has done before in B-4, then why would she be yawning so frequently and need to take a nap before noon? Does it appear there is a possibility that she may have need of some recuperation time from her overnight adventures? 

Let’s repeat ….she’s very good friends with Claire and Carlos and it looks like many times she spends her night there ( saving night transportation expenses as in the morning might be easier with the transportation back in B1 ) .

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s repeat ….she’s very good friends with Claire and Carlos and it looks like many times she spends her night there ( saving night transportation expenses as in the morning might be easier with the transportation back in B1 ) .

Are we supposed to take your word for that? Friends don't share food with their friends or allow them to bathe in their facilities? You have to give some evidence if you expect to be taken seriously. Your days of making a declaration and expecting people to move on are over. You have lost that privilege that you think that you once had.   Try harder!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

As a matter of fact, I don't think that you know very much at all. You speak a lot but I can't find anything that you say that can be confirmed, or even indicated, by any observable evidence. Just verbiage,  verbiage, verbiage...on and on...as if trying to persuade by quantity rather than quality. Where I come from, we call that diarrhea.  

19 minutes ago, philo said:

Are we supposed to take your word for that? Friends don't share food with their friends or allow them to bathe in their facilities? You have to give some evidence if you expect to be taken seriously. Your days of making a declaration and expecting people to move on are over. You have lost that privilege that you think that you once had.   Try harder!

We live in 2023 , the world is “ open “ and as soon as you make a “ social profile “ in digital platforms , you aren’t “ private “ anymore .. therefore , if I tell you that she’s a friend of them , it is 1,000,000 confirmed ( and spending quite some time with them ) … I can’t confirm if she sleeps over there or she has other people doing so when she’s absent from B1 , it was just a reasonable explanation ..

For the rest , I am not the “ FAMOUS “ one here “ INVENTING “ stories so as to present the theory you DESPERATELY NEED TO PROVE AND YOU HAVE IN YOUR MIND . I only answered you of things I KNOW , it was a mistake obviously … you can see that many times you are talking to yourself and nobody responds to you and your theories , i would worry if I were you and why this is happening .. usually we get responses and “ open “ chats even if a post is negative or whatever .. you are posting and most of the times people let you be the “ DREAMER “ that you have proven repeatedly to be . 

2 hours ago, philo said:

Since we have so few clues about Shatal's off-camera activities, I want to summarize the things we might rule out based upon the evidence that we can see: If Shantal had an off-camera "Sugar Daddy" would he not have fed her? She comes home at 9:46am and by 13:30 she has eaten three times (fruit breakfast; salmon and salad, and then a casserole with Megan). If Shantal had a good nights sleep on someone's sofa, like she has done before in B-4, then why would she be yawning so frequently and need to take a nap before noon? Does it appear there is a possibility that she may have need of some recuperation time from her overnight adventures? 

Why a sugar daddy and not just a BF? Does she comes home with expensive clothes or devices?

31 minutes ago, philo said:

She's their friends and looks like you never had one.

I love it when you too lovers resort to ad-hominem attacks. It is proof positive that you don't have anything that resembles a plausible argument going for you. Tell me, do you always travel in packs? And, when you go to the toilet together, which one of you handles the paperwork?  (You won't win this way...I can go on with this all day...) I would rather debate you than to throw flames but I guess if that's all that you practice then that's all you are fit to do.

Let me tell you guys something that you appear not to be aware of: The smart people on this forum learn a lot from you by how you respond to people with whom you have disagreement. Also, you engage in projection, which anyone with a modicum of education will know that it reveals a lot about you when you assume that someone's involvement on this forum is because they needs friends. WTF? You also assume that people make comments here because they are waiting validation for their posts. WTF again? Maybe a session with a qualified professional will help you to protect your on fragile ego by not making projection. It's like the emperor with no clothes...most people here only have hinted to you that you need to get a grip. I'm telling you straight up that you are full of it...and your buddy can't pull the little sheet off the roll fast enough to help you clean it up.  

To the newbies here who have not figured out what is going on: When you see someone engaged in a flame session and someone else comes in to the discussion uninvited and the primary person recedes into the background, one of two things have occurred: Either the shift has changed and the guy you started talking to has been replaced by the next shift, or; They had used the personal message feature to try to play tag team so that the less stupid does not get eviscerated yet again. Worker bees must always try and protect the hive. 

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I love it when you too lovers resort to ad-hominem attacks. It is proof positive that you don't have anything that resembles a plausible argument going for you. Tell me, do you always travel in packs? And, when you go to the toilet together, which one of you handles the paperwork?  (You won't win this way...I can go on with this all day...) I would rather debate you than to throw flames but I guess if that's all that you practice then that's all you are fit to do.

I don't handle dd's paperwork (?), I hold his dick and shake until there is no drop.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't handle dd's paperwork (?), I hold his dick and shake until there is no drop.

I confirm that 😂🤣😂🤣🤪🤪

• Haha 2