B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

I don’t understand Megan, she’s an attractive girl with a great body but she gets involved with blokes are complete dross and this latest freeloading slob is no different. I hope this is the last we see of him and she goes back to her liking of girl on girl action. Let’s not forget we are approaching the anniversary of the great b2 orgy in July; (is it 7 years already?) and Megan was a key player in that if I’m not mistaken. How time flies 🤔

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I don’t understand Megan, she’s an attractive girl with a great body but she gets involved with blokes are complete dross and this latest freeloading slob is no different. I hope this is the last we see of him and she goes back to her liking of girl on girl action. Let’s not forget we are approaching the anniversary of the great b2 orgy in July; (is it 7 years already?) and Megan was a key player in that if I’m not mistaken. How time flies 🤔

Yep, 14. September 2016

I find it interesting that although Shantal still plays the shy one, that I see more and more of her pussy. For example, I recently got a glimpse of what my friends would describe as her "phat pussy", while Shantal scratched the inside of her rather pink and meaty labia. It was all revealed through the ample leg band  of her shorts. If don't care if she ever strips all the way if she continues to do this. It's like it might happen in real life when a woman is letting you see her pussy "accidentally".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I wonder if the differences that we notice when a veteran like Megan returns to RLC for an encore visit can be attributed to overall changes in the RLC culture as to what viewers demand from performers? For example, when Irma, one of my all-time favorites, can back the last time, all though she did essentially the same routine, her last tour was not as well received as before. Some performers, however, like Kristy, can exceed their past performances and more to a next level, while others stay the same. One performer has even gone backwards in her innovations (like what has happened to Leora since her roommate Malia left). Who can predict where Megan will go during this tour?

I wonder, from among the group of voyeurs on this forum, if any have encountered the type of exhibitionists like Shantal before. For example, if you happen to "catch" a women while she is totally naked: some will put one hand over their tits and another over their pussy to cover up; some will cover a tit with each hand and leave their pussy of view or vice-a-versa...either way they show you the one they want you to see. The more evolved women that I have met will not attempt to cover up anything at all. Shantal seems to me to be very young and adventurous. She may be still evolving into the woman that she is going to be. This RLC assignment is her laboratory where she gets to figure it all out. 

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know of a forum where voyeurs share their real experiences? I'm thinking of writing about some of mine. The idea of sharing the stories came to me as I was looking through my photographic files. I have accumulated photos of women who over the years, have let me (and sometimes others) see the pussy and sometimes their tits as well. I tend to focus more on women who prefer to role play the story line: "Oh, I forgot to put on my panties today and now that guy across from me can see everything".  I have been "that guy" so many times because I seem to be in tune non-verbally with the women who like to do that. Shantal has shown me more pussy (without trying to), than many of the other type women. Just how I see it. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Was memorable ! 

20 hours ago, timber said:

This is just wrong.

Megan's previous bf visited frequently during her last 3 stays on RLC going back as far as 2018. And there were many early tenants just from B1 who had boys visiting: Milana, Coco, Sara, Vika (speaking of guys who made the apartment worse), Jenny, Lima, Polya, etc. Guys visiting was way more common in the early days than any sort of girl/girl show. Those were pretty much unheard of back then. B1 opened at the very end of 2014. If we're discounting Nora for some reason, Milana, Coco & Jenny were all there a few months after it opened and had guys stay over.

Vika's boyfriend even has his own entry on Noldus' list of B1 tenants - 26th April to 12th May 2016.  17 days, he stayed there longer than several of the tenants did, including the Louls Vuitton twins 😁