Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

Pete1960

Welcome back to the one and only , welcome back to the best of all , Masha … in another great massive reunion with her two ex and her best friend and the boyfriend .. I find it really nice if they could invite  Dina , that would be amazing .. and to be honest , I would have really liked to see Elvis somehow in Montenegro and let all REAL LIFE unfold .. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Now all we're missing is Dick and Jane...

Wow, you're so right. I remember the Masha, Dasha, Sasha trysts and then add in Jane and Dick in those threesomes/foursomes..oh well, the good old days probably will never to repeat those times...lives and lifestyes change. But it seems to me, after watching them today. that the bond beween Dasha and Masha still seems strong as ex-lovers...how could it not.The sexual tension seemed quite real today. But, I suspect, that Dasha is totally committed to Sasha now, despite possible yearnrings for Masha...but maybe I'm wrong about that. The good old days in the Russian apartments of sexual freedom are now gone forever...but I know I'm lucky to have watched them. Of course, many of us would  love to see an orgy with Masha, Sasha, Dasha, Eva and her boyfriend...but, alas, I doubt that because all of these folks are professionals, that they know exactly what the cameras are showing. Maybe a lot of teasing between all of them but no actual sex...such a shame from the good old Russian days...but it is what it is. as all these participants have been around a very long time and know what their job is all about..fantasy and exhibitionalism of loved being watched...which of course drives us to continues to watch. 

la vrai famille à tuyau de poêle où tout le monde s'emmanche
masha de passage chez son ex
pendant que eva est présente, laquelle avait son ex sam qui a été un moment avec masha
ils feraient mieux tous de faire une grosse orgie afin de se rappeler les bons souvenirs !

5 hours ago, beaf said:

the real stovepipe family where everyone is getting on
masha passing by her ex
while eva is present, which had her ex sam who had a moment with masha
they all better have a big orgy in order to get together bring back the good memories!

Is it even possible for Masha to walk in a room and not find an ex lover in it? she could walk into the Vatican and find god knows how many ex shags in there. :)  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Is it even possible for Masha to walk in a room and not find an ex lover in it? she could walk into the Vatican and find god knows how many ex shags in there. 🙂 

If it were only lovers, there are also friends to count. 🤣

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

Matvei hat dieses Haus noch langweiliger und weniger interessant gemacht.

Das glaube ich nicht, jedenfalls  nicht als Alleinschuldiger. Die Krux ist daß beide Männer wie Haremswächter über die jeweiligen Frauen wachen. Die hätten  bestimmt nichts gegen lesbische Spiele , zumal Mascha , wenn sie will und die Gelegenheit bekäme, ihren untreuen Ficker zu Hause zu vergessen und einen prächtigen Vierer zu veranstalten. Ob die Männer dabei mitspielen würden steht auf einem anderen Blatt.. Aber die Nummer mit Dasha bei ihrem vorigen Aufenthalt hat gezeigt was dort möglich sein kann. Denn ixch glaube nicht daß Sasha keine Kenntnis davon hatte. Der einzige Unsicherheitsfaktor in meinen Augen ist Eva. Die scheint ihren Matvaj abgöttisch zu lieben und mit niemanden , und sei es nur für eine kurze Episode, teilen zu wollen.