Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

2 hours ago, scutus said:

You did not piss me off !😁 But it does make me wonder how many details that you choose to ignore, or ad lib on, when you make your posts. In this case Leora, and Paul thread. Kind of makes me, and maybe others, hesitant to put much credence in what it is, that you post.

EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT TRIGGERED YOUR SUDDEN APPEARANCE TODAY , you came to celebrate , as it seems , Leora’s birthday so when she checks the forum she sees that you are active and feel that you HAVEN’T ABANDONED her and you are always there when she’s gonna need you 😂😂 

I have nothing to prove to you , the only reason I got in the trouble answering you was so as to make you feel for these few posts exchange as important and hegemonic you want to be here 😂🤣 congratulations , you are the one and only scoutari 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good morning Good Night 

Great Monday to all 

19/06/2023 19/June /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, scutus said:

I anticipated that you could not refrain from getting involved. For your information, here is the USA, your trainers are called tennis shoes .

That the word PINK was written, and that was supposedly read. We are not talking about images of objects that are worn on peoples feet, that have many different names.

Reply to ddhm.

You did not piss me off !😁 But it does make me wonder how many details that you choose to ignore, or ad lib on

For your information I am and always have been aware that trainers in America are referred to as " tennis shoes or sneakers ", that was never in dispute was it? Unless of course you wish to pretend it was to justify your inane ramblings.

What was in dispute was the OBVIOUS ( To everyone but you ) difference between a pair of black shiny boots with a heel being worn by Leora at the time and a trainer ( sneaker, tennis shoe ).

Just as ddhm fucked up with the information he obtained second hand and then requoted, so you made a similar mistake and compounded it by your stubbornness and refusal to admit that perhaps you were wrong and had made that mistake......The only difference is yours wasn't second hand information was it, it was what you viewed, and mistakenly thinking you saw an opportunity for a cheap shot at me at the time. Driven on by your ego and arrogance and the pitiful support of Dumb and Dumbest ( You being Dumber ) you dug your hole deeper, because as always you lacked the class and humility of most other people to admit they made a mistake. 

"It does make me wonder how many details that you choose to ignore, or ad lib on."

Always nice to read your words of wisdom slug, don't be a stranger now. 

Seeing as You, Pepe the skunk and Masterchef are such avid users of emoji's to express your immaturity I thought I would give you a selection of mine in story mode that I'm sure you will understand and appreciate.:biggrin:

................................Once upon a time...⬇️

🤪 ........💪🤜  🦨🐌 ........🤣🖕.....So easy !!😁 And the forum lived happily ever after !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1