Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

1 hour ago, DWI said:

So, I have a question...maybe two. It has been mentioned that Martina's off-camera female lover was present at her birthday party. My question is which woman who was there is her lover? i've ruled out Candela and her brother's girlfriend. There were three other women at the party who I don't ever remember seeing before. Is it just speculation or does someone here really know if her female lover actually exists and was really there at the party? I guess I could have missed something along the way. Thanks in advance for any accurate info given.

See replay links here.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/32981-martina-alberto-2023-4/?do=findComment&comment=1636573120

If the mystery girlfriend was at the party, then this would be her.  When she arrived, Martina left the apartment to greet her, so we don't know how fraternally or romantically they greeted each other.  At the apartment, no one has reported any physical touching in a romantic way between the two. 

1 hour ago, moules said:

See replay links here.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/32981-martina-alberto-2023-4/?do=findComment&comment=1636573120

If the mystery girlfriend was at the party, then this would be her.  When she arrived, Martina left the apartment to greet her, so we don't know how fraternally or romantically they greeted each other.  At the apartment, no one has reported any physical touching in a romantic way between the two. 

I had a PM discussion on this topic this morning with another member and tried to PM you but got a notice saying you don't receive PMs. I have a different take on who this woman on the replay is but I feel I need to honor the other member's desire to keep my response off the main forum for now.

56 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😲 have thy fucked or why is Martina nacked on the couch ? Shit might missed something...😄

She stripped off her clothes , too warm I guess , while she was watching the laptop with Alberto..

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She stripped off her clothes , too warm I guess , while she was watching the laptop with Alberto..

Thanks a lot. I couldn't stayed so relaxed as Alberto was.🤣

4 hours ago, DWI said:

I had a PM discussion on this topic this morning with another member and tried to PM you but got a notice saying you don't receive PMs. I have a different take on who this woman on the replay is but I feel I need to honor the other member's desire to keep my response off the main forum for now.

Ha estat un secret ben guardat. Per què desvetllar-se ara?

47 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

It's been a well-kept secret. Why wake up now?

Hi,                                                                                                              Not sure what you mean.

• Like 1