Politics Boards

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
AUTOS.YAHOO.COM

About 350 vehicles are on board.

I'll bet those EV cars 🚗 started the fire 🔥 

What a mess. Those gas cars are the probblem.The batteries are safe and would never explode if they caught fire. and when the power runs out, throw them in the ocean. Then there's no chance of leaking from a landfill.

18 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Benjamin Franklin was seventy years old when the Declaration of Independence was signed. 70 years was a terrific achievement in those days. He was functional and wise.

One look at poor Feinstein and you'll be glad your life expectancy is less than 90, and you'll be grateful to your family if they protect you when you're no longer fuctional instead of letting a political party use you as a political pawn. 

You ever see how happy peop l e are when someone has thier 100th bday party? They're thinking. ^" some body kill me!!!,"

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx curious! Would you vote for me? If yes. You're crazier than I imagined!

Sorry Ashley.😄 Not that I don't believe what you say in the forums and enjoy reading it, but there are too many people out there voting because they believe the bullshit they hear rather than the deeds these people have done through the years🤐

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

And they are going to cause more environmental damage than a thousand regular vehicles. 

These fucking greenies are such idiots thinking they are saving the planet. The best way for the planet to save itself is to get rid of the idiots.

The whole climate change, global warming theory crap is nothing but a hoax and taxpayer cash grab. I don't buy into the government conspiracy theories. They got the masses all brainwashed believing the BS.gif.0d6c39c509b3881ecd7484a50a141e6e.gif  but they never once have fooled me. We've been getting the temperatures of 39C - 102F for decades now, nothing has really changed. They aren't saving a thing and just blatantly taking the taxpayer down the road of ruins. When the money runs out they'll be coming for everyone's Social Security.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The whole climate change, global warming theory crap is nothing but a hoax and taxpayer cash grab. I don't buy into the government conspiracy theories. They got the masses all brainwashed believing the BS.gif.0d6c39c509b3881ecd7484a50a141e6e.gif  but they never once have fooled me. We've been getting the temperatures of 39C - 102F for decades now, nothing has really changed. They aren't saving a thing and just blatantly taking the taxpayer down the road of ruins. When the money runs out they'll be coming for everyone's Social Security.  

So why do you support the Democrats and Joe Biden who are all in on the hoax? It damn sure is not Donald Trump that wants to ban fossil fuels.

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I heard that a single windmill singlehandedly killed a couple sparrows last year. They must be destroyed. They killing little baby innocent birdies!

That happened in Los Angeles. The police caught the murdering windmill, but then Soro's DA, Gascon, released it with no bail. Now it's free to kill again. Perhaps the birds will get their revenge. Next time, people had better vote wisely...

image.jpeg.2d922cf7c5f2c9a41692b3a338197e98.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3