B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

I think I kind of like Aya, by the way. Maybe a promising young & fun girl. 🙂 

Oks, not so much (bit of a sour expression), & I also remember her as being rather boring. But let's see if she gets better in a different environment than last time.

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

and now hope Mr. Potato and Master Dwarf don't come to B4 so the garbage stays in B7, if RLC thinks they can't do without garbage then keep it in one place

Who is Master Dwarf?  Fiore I assume is MP, since that fits him to a tee.

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

If they're forced to stay in the villas, you won't get a lot of entertainment out of them anyway: they'd just be lying around (probably clothed, out of spite), staring at their phones, doing nothing while longing for freedom.

It also probably never occured to you that for some girls (especially from Eastern Europe), joining a project like RLC is the only way to have an affordable holiday in the first place. If they could pay for a regular holiday, they probably would, without having to expose themselves to a bunch of old grumpy judgmental pervs.

Did it ever occur to you that if there is nothing to watch, then there will be no problem with "grumpy judgmental pervs", because eventually they will drop their subs?  This is pretty much happening right now.  As log as there is more man-ass to see, than girls, the subs will dry up. Expect another reboot from RLC sooner or later to try and right the ship.     

It's NOT a regular holiday.  It's a form of employment.  If you don't like it, then quit paying for it. Some people are so fucking stupid. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

See? Everyone relax now. 😉

People complain about them being skinny, and about them not being in the house, but how can they put on weight when they're not allowed to leave the house to shop for groceries? Or woulld you 'generously' allow them a few min out of the house each day, like yard time in prison? 😉 

You can't have your cake & eat it (to stay within the theme) 😉 

Are you the new RLC shill?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1