B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

Ok … at least wasn’t a dejavu stupidity … Dana’s clone seems to be ready to occupy one bed 😱😱 … they aren’t eating much as it seems the candidate tenants of this room 😂🤣😂 , perhaps it is the only way to enter RLC , thin and bones .. 

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Are we experiencing a MASSIVE FUCKING DEJAVU with Bogdan and Aziza ?? As I think she was a bit drunk … except if we get the new tenants … 

no Aziz is playing with a toy now and she never did anything with Bogdan, that's just a fairytale

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

no Aziz is playing with a toy now and she never did anything with Bogdan, that's just a fairytale

Bogdan was clearly kissing her and touching her ass …There’s a lot background to this story that will be revealed one day .. as some good people said here , Nelly became Loraine as she seems being the one who orchestrated that night .. but that’s the past , let’s concentrate on what we have now in our screens in the worst room of the villa and wishing a GREAT STAY to the girls ( they aren’t Team Ashley attitude 😆 )  

Just now, Xarvaz said:

the new girls don't seem to have any tattoos so not the usual mess, I'm curious

The left hand of the one has something like henna … 

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

the new girls don't seem to have any tattoos so not the usual mess, I'm curious

One of them has tattoos.. She also has a nice butt....

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Where the fuck do they find these girls?  They need a sandwich and Im pretty sure they brought their teddy bears

One of them is Oks, she was in B7 with Karen when it first came online.

• Thanks 1