Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

4 years there the one , 1 year the other and no basic Czech language speaking to make the life easier ( help with daily routine things when they were both making a course together if i remember correctly in the past ) … electrical engineer to work in Czech Republic without speaking the language is - in my opinion - a dead end … therefore , the common knowledge shows that he will be doing it in Russia ( simply facts explanation / speculation ) … and since this is Leora’s love of her life , she then goes back with him to a country that she TRIED so hard to leave behind or she really believes that there’s future for this in Prague ? And if she wants to stay there ( Prague / Czech Republic / Europe ) why Paul isn’t abandoning the Russian business ? IT IS MORE THAN DIFFICULT TO PRESERVE / MAINTAIN such type of profession online .. this needs face to face mostly deals .. but maybe things are different nowadays than what I have learned in life. 

Apparently you must have forgotten about the animal shelter back where they both are from that she financially supported continuously since she relocated to their current location. So other than that, and that she had also been contributing financial support of helping someone she has obviously always cared about to some degree to continue a fledgling electronics repair business, who knows other than themselves or any others closest to them whether they may actually try to continue living somewhere other than where they are actually from, or whether they may actually one day return to where they are from ? Only they themselves, or any others closest enough to them as was previously mentioned.

• Upvote 2

Milk and dairy products are sources of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein, which are essential for healthy bone growth and development.  Adequate consumption of these substances from childhood and into adulthood can help make bones stronger and protect them against diseases such as osteoporosis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll be glad when Leora & Paul disappear from RLC for good, then the childish  svhz.gif  of you two will come to end.

This post that I have quoted, includes you, Jimbo4, and me !! Not anyone else !!!!  🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Milk and dairy products are sources of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein, which are essential for healthy bone growth and development.  Adequate consumption of these substances from childhood and into adulthood can help make bones stronger and protect them against diseases such as osteoporosis

I have been drinking up to 1.5l milk every day since i was a kid, im super strong💪

• Like 2