Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Hi All.  While this may appear strange (coming from me), "Irma" has asked me to convey to you all that she will not return to RLC as a tenant.  She is simply visiting a friend, 'Masha" on the way home to Keiv as part of her vacation.  

Thank you sir. How are you Mr. Lannister?

And it is not strange at all to know that Irma talks to you. I envy you that. If you have the opportunity, please tell her that her fans miss her and we hope she is well.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2023 at 11:27 PM, StnCld316 said:

Also looks like she may have had a breast reduction.  The udders don't appear to be as large.

she just lost weight, and the first place the weight is lost...well you know. It sure as hell doesn't come from your belly or your hips. There's enough flapjacks out there learned it the hard way. That is why I would tell Linda to keep going. Eat what you want and do your daily exersises.

On 8/1/2023 at 11:27 PM, StnCld316 said:

Also looks like she may have had a breast reduction.  The udders don't appear to be as large.

she just lost weight, and the first place the weight is lost...well you know. It sure as hell doesn't come from your belly or your hips. There's enough flapjacks out there learned it the hard way. That is why I would tell Linda to keep going. Eat what you want and do your daily exercises.

Il y a 7 heures, Harry1949 a dit :

Hi All.  While this may appear strange (coming from me), "Irma" has asked me to convey to you all that she will not return to RLC as a tenant.  She is simply visiting a friend, 'Masha" on the way home to Keiv as part of her vacation.  

Thanks for the info!

It makes her 'going out of her way to hide' behavior all the more strange, though: if Irma's not coming back anyway, there's no "pay to play" factor involved to keep the nudity for when she gets paid.

She also already showed a lot more than just nudity as a tenant, so it's not as if being naked on cam would be something new or awkward for her (as is the case for many new or guest girls, but even they often show more than she does now). 

Did she get a lot more shy (or religious?) in the past few years? Did a jealous & controlling boy- or girlfriend or disapproving family member make her promise to show as little as possible? Is there some strange mental gymnastics going on in her head that says that it's "slutty" to show when you're not getting paid, but it's "decent" if you are (some strippers think like that, I guess)?

Babi & even the non-tenant girls who sometimes take care of the cats when Masha is on holiday have less prudery issues, so I wonder where Irma's current hiding behaviour comes from. She seemed so "generous" and fun in the old vids involving her, that I wonder what's going on now?... I first thought it was Elvis' presence holding her back, but she's also hiding in the bathroom and when he's not there...

I don't expect the same level of exhibitionism when she's just a guest, but the contrast with her current hiding, almost prude, behaviour is extremely big indeed... 

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Don't get me wrong I like Masha to some extent but she does almost nothing to keep up her appearance. All she does is have sex constantly.

Sex is the best exercise.. Imagine what she'd look like without it...

• Haha 1