Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

il y a 41 minutes, ddhm a dit :

A couple of years ago , there was a couple , Luna and Cesar’s aka Curly cousin , can’t remember his name now . He had a cousin or a friend or whatever she was 😂 , she would put toothpaste on the cameras and …. SHE WOULD CLIMB the balcony of the apartment next door to go and “ steel “ food 😂 … This was one of the craziest things we have ever witnessed plus of course a guest covering the cameras .. poor Luna , she had to clean the cameras .. and she would open the fridge at any time to eat .. the even funnier part ? This girl she was HOT AS HELL , beautiful , big tits .. ahh well , RLC stories 😁

The weirdest thing about this story is that the same girl who put toothpaste on the cams in order not to be seen naked, apparently didn't mind being seen on cam while stealing... Now that's a strange order of priorities if there ever was one, lol. 🙂 

• Haha 1

il y a 34 minutes, Noldus a dit :

You mustn't forget that Irma was the first of the girls in Barcelona to bate on the first night (in the shower in B1). She also walked around naked most of the time in B1

A very stark contrast compared to now... :sad:

• Like 1

A message from Irma:

I want to say thanks to all my fans who love me so much.  I'm really so grateful to you guys.  The fifth time was the best time for me but it was also the last time for me.  I gave to this project as much as I could.  I started a new page in my life right now and it was the best five years that I spent on the project,  Love you all and ask you to accept me as I am right now.  Don't try to understand me guys, it's hard.  🙏

That's all, folks.  I think Babi or Masha has been relaying everyone's comments to Irma, so if you write something to Irma on here, she will be aware of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Dear Irma, I'm sad I missed out on your more "generous" years on RLC, and that I've seen you only in a rather "modest" way (live, at least 😉).

But wishing you all the best in your new life!

PS: For the rest of your stay as a guest, please just act as if the cameras aren't there (no more, no less). You'll feel more at ease not having to hide every time you wash or change clothes, I'm sure!  

• Like 1

Life is strange , for everyone . Managing to go out of a world that defined a person , gave money and the chance to do things that perhaps never this person could imagine , well , it is for sure a reason to always “ feel committed “ let’s say and grateful . Irma realizes and understands .

I always believe and say that a person should know when to leave this job , Irma says she’s done and we should ALL wish her the best . BUT , there’s a word in life that shouldn’t be existing let’s say 🤣 .. and this is the “ NEVER “ word , in life , NEVER SAY NEVER . Obviously we wish Irma that it all goes the way she has dreamed , imagined and planned . But the fans will always be around and embrace her as they have done ALL the times in the past …

Personal opinion ?? For as long as we have people on cameras that are connected in a way to the times that Irma spent with RLC , Irma will be appearing , even like now . But , again , that’s a personal opinion. NEVER should never exist and life is strange 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

A couple of years ago , there was a couple , Luna and Cesar’s aka Curly cousin , can’t remember his name now . He had a cousin or a friend or whatever she was 😂 , she would put toothpaste on the cameras and …. SHE WOULD CLIMB the balcony of the apartment next door to go and “ steel “ food 😂 … This was one of the craziest things we have ever witnessed plus of course a guest covering the cameras .. poor Luna , she had to clean the cameras .. and she would open the fridge at any time to eat .. the even funnier part ? This girl she was HOT AS HELL , beautiful , big tits .. ahh well , RLC stories 😁

The Cat burglar! THAT was some fine entertainment.

3 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

A message from Irma:

I want to say thanks to all my fans who love me so much.  I'm really so grateful to you guys.  The fifth time was the best time for me but it was also the last time for me.  I gave to this project as much as I could.  I started a new page in my life right now and it was the best five years that I spent on the project,  Love you all and ask you to accept me as I am right now.  Don't try to understand me guys, it's hard.  🙏

That's all, folks.  I think Babi or Masha has been relaying everyone's comments to Irma, so if you write something to Irma on here, she will be aware of it.

A couple of thoughts. 

I believe she is being modest now because not only is she not being paid to do this job, she may have met someone and her life is moving forward and away from this scenario. She may even have a child now which would certainly explain a lot. If that is the case I congratulate her.

Of course, seeing her brings back many fond memories. She was the first on here I liked to watch just be her, naked or not. Of course I like her body, but she is much more than just a pair of tits. She and Jess ruled the B1 apartment and as far as I am concerned, they ruled the entire project for the short time they were together here.

To Irma,

Thank you for your presence on RLC. You have not aged in these many years. I have always thought of you and all the ladies on RLC as models and not objects to be laughed at. I realize we have a bit of fun on CC but I assure you that many loved you when you were here. To some of us you are a bit of a celebrity. But you know, with celebrity sometimes comes disparaging words.

Regardless, I hope you have found the answer to happiness and it is what is motivating you to move on in your life.

You will always be welcome back here. I will support you if no one else does. But I am sure others will.

Sincerely,

Logan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, jugghead said:

A couple of thoughts. 

I believe she is being modest now because not only is she not being paid to do this job, she may have met someone and her life is moving forward and away from this scenario. She may even have a child now which would certainly explain a lot. If that is the case I congratulate her.

Of course, seeing her brings back many fond memories. She was the first on here I liked to watch just be her, naked or not. Of course I like her body, but she is much more than just a pair of tits. She and Jess ruled the B1 apartment and as far as I am concerned, they ruled the entire project for the short time they were together here.

To Irma,

Thank you for your presence on RLC. You have not aged in these many years. I have always thought of you and all the ladies on RLC as models and not objects to be laughed at. I realize we have a bit of fun on CC but I assure you that many loved you when you were here. To some of us you are a bit of a celebrity. But you know, with celebrity sometimes comes disparaging words.

Regardless, I hope you have found the answer to happiness and it is what is motivating you to move on in your life.

You will always be welcome back here. I will support you if no one else does. But I am sure others will.

Sincerely,

Logan

Well said, best wish to the lady we know as Irma. x

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kupa80 said:

I Wish 'Irma' Could Stay In A Flat Of Her Own I Will Renew A One Year Membership I Love Her So Much

Hear, hear. There is something pretty classy about her, if the message supposedly coming from her is legit, we can but respect her decision, that she has another life now, and wish her all the best.

She would have added a touch of class to the project though, as far as I'm concerned. :) 

• Upvote 1