Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Masha's guest, I think you guy called her Irma? The one with the Dirty Blonde hair, RLC should get her to stay B4? She got a nice ass and she cute. 🙂

RLC will have noticed the large amount of extra traffic to masha's apartment, so they may think it is worth offering her a job, if she wants one that is...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

RLC will have noticed the large amount of extra traffic to masha's apartment, so they may think it is worth offering her a job, if she wants one that is...

Doesn't she have a kid to take care of?

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Me personally, I don't know if she have a kid? But everyone says that she's been on RLC before. I never seen her, but wouldn't mind seeing more of her 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

No idea, I thought she was a gay, never seen her show much interest in blokes, she seemed pretty keen on the females though, (how much of that was playing up to the cameras, who knows) :)  but there are others far more qualified than I on here who will hopefully answer your question. :) 

6 hours ago, tle said:

You gotta pay to play...

True. Irma knows the rules for money. So as a guest she might be hesitant to give freebies and could be playing RLC's hands. If subscribers complain enough maybe RLC will offer a financial carrot to Irma. Irma is Irma and is quite money savvy like Leora. Like you said - "pay to play". This type of business is ALL about the money.

• Upvote 1

Irma hid while changing again, before she went to bed.

I'd prefer her to act more naturally, like almost all ex-tenants on a visit and even a lot of guest girls. I'm not expecting bate shows or anything like that of an ex-tenant on a visit, but behaving (changing, showering,...) as if the cams aren't there is to be expected at least.

The way she acts now, will (probably) contrast so much with her behaviour as a tenant (if she comes back), that it will feel too fake to watch for me, certainly after 1 or 2 times. Too bad... 😕 

And if she stays prudish once officially back as a tenant (for whatever reason: promises to jealous boy/girlfriend? Family? Found god?), that would be even worse, as she wasn't like that in the past. So she couldn't come across as a "shy new girl who has to get used to the cams" either. In that case RLC shouldn't bother bringing her back at all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I remember Irma from long ago as well. I don’t recall that she had sex with any guys but She was very sensual particularly giving massages. She brought lots of life to a place that had seemly uninspired tenants. 

She did once, she also once had a bath with a bloke & his hands were all over her, I think her preference is females.

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

No

• Upvote 1

Hi All.  While this may appear strange (coming from me), "Irma" has asked me to convey to you all that she will not return to RLC as a tenant.  She is simply visiting a friend, 'Masha" on the way home to Keiv as part of her vacation.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3