Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

37 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Drinking alone again tonight?

Are you bored and try to see how RLC  survives one more day or still can’t believe  how RLC manages to boost subscriptions   ? 

It must PAIN YOU DEEPLY watching something you hate managing to still be successful and throw your poison comments to people that at least never lose faith despite the stupidities correctly ( thank you on letting me find out the word SHILL 😂🤣😂) ..

At the moment , gran your glass of wine or ice tea or tea and try to check the BLURRING , maybe it intrigues you to wonder around the whole forum and find out what’s happening ( REALLY YOU ARE AN RLC hater content ) .

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Are you bored and try to see how RLC  survives one more day or still can’t believe  how RLC manages to boost subscriptions   ? 

It must PAIN YOU DEEPLY watching something you hate managing to still be successful and throw your poison comments to people that at least never lose faith despite the stupidities correctly ( thank you on letting me find out the word SHILL 😂🤣😂) ..

At the moment , gran your glass of wine or ice tea or tea and try to check the BLURRING , maybe it intrigues you to wonder around the whole forum and find out what’s happening ( REALLY YOU ARE AN RLC hater content ) .

Diet 7up and I don't have a sub

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, Zorro0 a dit :

"Sealed by the police" Why what happened?  #last to know, Lol 

Well, Carla & Yanai turned out to be a cannibalistic couple who ate their victims off cam. That's why Don Juan & his conquests didn't turn up anymore: they got eaten! Medium rare, washed down with a superb vintage chianti. 😋

I could add gutter press descriptions of "the ravenous ogre couple of the Ramblas", but these might be too lurid.

They got kicked because they didn't eat them on cam. So not actually "real life", and RLC wanted to set an example to other tenants playing hide & seek with the cams. Not that it helped...

PS: for more info, see the archived thread of Carla & Yanai's apartment. But no one really knows for sure. All we have is the silence of the lambs RLC. 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who had never heard of 'shill' until I came here! 

And a few others too, if I'm honest! Plus new meanings for the term 'dwarf'

3 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who had never heard of 'shill' until I came here! 

And a few others too, if I'm honest! Plus new meanings for the term 'dwarf'

Some toss words and don't know the actual meaning of them.

shill

INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

noun

an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

"I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"

verb

act or work as a shill.  "your husband in the crowd could shill for you"

• Upvote 2