Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

"The Most Irresistible Irma" has become an RLC has been, not worth wasting time and certainly another one who is wasting the voyeurs time watching... and no longer worth buzzing around her to be a fly on her wall. Sadly I thought these words would never come from my mouth about this SUPERSTAR. "The Most Bodacious Beautiful Babi" has been completely outclassed by her little guest friend. Just another RLC has been, and waste of time watching. Man such high hopes have been completely dissolved now to not even watching Masha's place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

"The Most Irresistible Irma" has become an RLC has been, not worth wasting time and certainly another one who is wasting the voyeurs time watching... and no longer worth buzzing around her to be a fly on her wall. Sadly I thought these words would never come from my mouth about this SUPERSTAR. "The Most Bodacious Beautiful Babi" has been completely outclassed by her little guest friend. Just another RLC has been, and waste of time watching. Man such high hopes have been completely dissolved now to not even watching Masha's place.

A quick stop place or bed and breakfast in lieu of a hotel. Seems that RLC is being taken advantage of or their way of teasing nothing for their willing subscribers.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

A quick stop place or bed and breakfast in lieu of a hotel. Seems that RLC is being taken advantage of or their way of teasing nothing for their willing subscribers.

It very well could be time for a complete reset on RLCm as the veterns of this once great one and only online voyeurs site have ran thier course and are longer willing really participate like they once did.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It very well could be time for a complete reset on RLCm as the veterns of this once great one and only online voyeurs site have ran thier course and are longer willing really participate like they once did.

So true. The RLC old-timers are getting stale while the Barca dorms are too much of a clique. All of RLC has become too predictable which becomes boring to watch. Very little, if any actual voyeur tease. Undercover bate/sex or in-your-face nudity/bate/sex. Even VHTV has become repetitive with the same style of participants which turns me off. Sadly, if a 60 year old nice woman had an apartment it would be different or a cute midget girl would bring some curiosity. Most Barca girls have the same skinny shape. Need variety or a complete change of tenants. More possible tenants if RLC only required some nudity with a lot of sexy teasing compared to the desire for tenants to have and show sex. For years, RLC has been having trouble finding quality tenants. In the past, it seemed that RLC had no problem finding participants when they still allowed posting of images (kinda ironic, you think?). Now no posting of images but people hesitant to participate (mainly young kids). The pay scale not as good nowadays? RLC just not doing things right. Where are the mature couples?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh for fuck sake, Irma isn't even a participant anymore and it has already been stated that she doesn't want to return as a participant and y'all still acting like thirsty ass crybabies...

Screw you misc voyeur, she has been in Masha's place for almost two weeks now if not longer.... do you really believe that bullshit that someone posted.... you are that naive ? Ha !!! I have bridge I want to sell you stock in !!!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Screw you misc voyeur, she has been in Masha's place for almost two weeks now if not longer.... do you really believe that bullshit that someone posted.... you are that naive ? Ha !!! I have bridge I want to sell you stock in !!!

The least that good friend Harry can be characterized as posting is BS .. and that’s why this good person ( LIKE SO MANY DOZENS ) prefer not to post or “ transmit “ facts and REAL things that would help many to understand ..

Irma isn’t a participant , she’s not getting paid for anything and she said that she THANKS EVERYONE for the appreciation and the love she got through the years . I think the least we could do is respect her wish and I don’t think we can complain for Irma , she also helped to make the site much much popular during her times . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Some naive kiddos here fall for anything they read;)

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The least that good friend Harry can be characterized as posting is BS .. and that’s why this good person ( LIKE SO MANY DOZENS ) prefer not to post or “ transmit “ facts and REAL things that would help many to understand ..

Irma isn’t a participant , she’s not getting paid for anything and she said that she THANKS EVERYONE for the appreciation and the love she got through the years . I think the least we could do is respect her wish and I don’t think we can complain for Irma , she also helped to make the site much much popular during her times . 

You really believe that DDHM that just goes to show how naive you really are !!! She would not even step foot in RLC if she was not being paid for her presents. she is filling Masha's place while she is in Barcelona.... Her and Babi are both being paid to there just like the housekeeper was being paid..... you guys freak me out with love for these women...... and your belief in BS that is posted on this website....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Some naive kiddos here fall for anything they read;)

You are doubting ( ALSO YOU ) a guy that you have no idea who he is .. And that’s why you will stay “ blind “ on real happenings because these guys , as much as they would wish to contribute , when they are faced with this “ unreasonable denial “ ( WHY SHOULD ACTUALLY LIE , HAVE YOU WONDERED ? What they would gain ? Correct .. YOU HAVE NO IDEA 😂🤣) they prefer stay “ unnoticed “ and background and communicate information to people who respect them and trust them .  The problem is that people like you condemn also others with your denial and negativity , people who respect others here and would like to know things .. anyway , everyone in the end gets what he/she deserves .. And you get the zero knowledge that you deserve when you would wish to know even 1% of some real facts that you can’t even think of .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1