Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

2 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

RLC can't be happy with this situation. They're barely home anymore and when they are they do nothing. Just shit and get off the pot and kick them out. 

The only time RLC had any class, cared about their product and had decent communication with camcaps and reallifecamfan members (currently xcamfan) is when BTR (R.I.P.) was there. Basically, RLC is at the mercy of tenants (good or bad). RLC makes money even without a solid business plan. Most RLC subscribers think RLC is a real life voyeur cam site - 🤣. It is just a cam site - nothing more than that. Sad case that RLC still relies on Linda & Tibor for subscribers (that should show you  how bad or desperate RLC has become).

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The only time RLC had any class, cared about their product and had decent communication with camcaps and reallifecamfan members (currently xcamfan) is when BTR (R.I.P.) was there. Basically, RLC is at the mercy of tenants (good or bad). RLC makes money even without a solid business plan. Most RLC subscribers think RLC is a real life voyeur cam site - 🤣. It is just a cam site - nothing more than that. Sad case that RLC still relies on Linda & Tibor for subscribers (that should show you  how bad or desperate RLC has become).

BTR, told me he owned a villa up in the hills which is now B4.  I still have PMs from him...he had a ton of ideas.  An Englishman, who died in a motorcycle accident not long after he took over RLC.  He was a hoot...RIP

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

BTR, told me he owned a villa up in the hills which is now B4.  I still have PMs from him...he had a ton of ideas.  An Englishman, who died in a motorcycle accident not long after he took over RLC.  He was a hoot...RIP

I had a few mild tiffs with him but he was honest, direct and approachable - a good man. He said he liked the big women too. I was sad when I heard that he had the accident but true to his handle (Born To Ride).

7 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

RLC can't be happy with this situation. They're barely home anymore and when they are they do nothing. Just shit and get off the pot and kick them out. 

RLC doesn't care as long as she's topless.  Again, this is the Maya/Stephan channel, version 2.0

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

RLC doesn't care as long as she's topless.  Again, this is the Maya/Stephan channel, version 2.0

I personally would like to see this...especially the part where stepan (tibor) leaves and another dude bangs the shit outta maya (linda)😄

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As soon as Leora remains top cam just showing her ass , there’s no hope for RLC to attract new audience .. The site needs more couples like Venera and Lion , Scarlet and her guy , Barbie and Ken , girls like Sambuka , Ulyana , totally free to offer fun , unpredictable entertainment and moments that people don’t expect .. 

I have said in the past ( it was actually proved even on cameras , even happening coincidentally) that a mixture amongst the tenants could make wonders . Think when Martina ( breaking all of RLC rules at that time ) was invited in the villa for the first time and the viewership this event brought and what happened for almost a year since that first time .. 

Imagine for example if Linda and Tibor would be invited at Leora and Paul’s or the opposite .. If  Venera and Lion could visit Olympia and Nefeli … the combinations are endless .. BUT RLC doesn’t dare to change , the same model .. and while - CLEARLY - suffering on finding new tenants , they don’t try EASY SOLUTIONS to boost viewership and offer the unpredictability needed … let’s see how it goes .. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 12:07 PM, cupid30 said:

I personally would like to see this...especially the part where stepan (tibor) leaves and another dude bangs the shit outta maya (linda)😄

Linda (but not as much as Leora), needs a good banging from another guy.  Both are complacent in their relationships.  Leora hasn't had a good fuck in 11+ years and Linda is like a dead sturgeon in bed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Linda (but not as much as Leora), needs a good banging from another guy.  Both are complacent in their relationships.  Leora hasn't had a good fuck in 11+ years and Linda is like a dead sturgeon in bed.

I'd love to see either of them with some new dick 😍