Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

On 9/16/2023 at 12:23 PM, Howard said:

It's that fish smell between your legs you wake up to every morning. 😃😃😃
Sorry - couldn't resist.

Lol, between my legs is the smell. Of beautiful flowers, mixed with fresh caught fried catfish . 😊

• Haha 2

I really believed that Linda and Tibor understood that their on cameras time had come to an end .. Of course , it might still be and there are other reasons that packed boxes are seen again , so let’s see .. This couple as has been discussed repeatedly , they have offered really much to the increased fame of the site , pure real life . living together for a couple of years and getting married , I mean , amazing development .. BUT .. Time is cruel and life has been calling them to “ MOVE ON “ to new challenges and i hope they don’t ignore the signals .. 

Yes it is a difficult financial period for the western world but this is a fact and people need to find ways . RLC provides but with tremendous cost . Linda is 33 in 2024 , her married friends have children , it might have been that reasons of her depression might have been her not being able to get pregnant ? Honestly not an idea but can it be ? And if not at this period of her life , when ?

This couple deserves happiness, for sure Linda looks happier since a month and a bit more but still , the life of this couple is not at any close rate like we used to know them . The life is off cameras to build and LEARN to live  it once again like before joining the cameras world , yes they have real jobs outside but still , it isn’t so easy growing up adjusting to “ civilization “ needs like when being younger .. let’s see how the couple adjusts and IF now that we believe they stay , they will actually end their RLc presence , on the contrary of how things have been when we all believed that they were departing RLc and they stayed .. 

Still , Linda is always a pleasure to watch but watching her as a human being , I think she ( and her man ) need to move on . 

14 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

it's fine that they stay, RLC needs a strong foundation to survive the villa drama and a few whores can't save the project, people like Linda and Leora are needed even if they don't meet everyone's needs.

You are right about one thing, RLC cannot survive with "unstable" girls who come and go after a few weeks or who are never in the villas or apartments and when they are there they show little or nothing.

That leads back to the question, how old is Linda? When she came on rlc I thought she was a young girl, maybe just out of her teens. But as I've watched her over time, I now think she's much, much older, maybe in her late 30s. So maybe she reached her panic age a little early...

4 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

That leads back to the question, how old is Linda? When she came on rlc I thought she was a young girl, maybe just out of her teens. But as I've watched her over time, I now think she's much, much older, maybe in her late 30s. So maybe she reached her panic age a little early...

7 hours ago, upyourass said:

I think, that they don't give a fuck what you ( or I ) think! 😁

It isn’t a place ( HERE ) that they should consider what it is written or reading to get opinions , thoughts and ideas . It is the place that all of us who watch any person , these two in our example , can simply express our opinion on what we think watching this couple and NOT indicating them what they should do .. therefore , I HOPE NOT ONLY FOR THEM but for ALL tenants that they could ignore what’s written here .. Always glad when they DON’T care of the posts here but MANY take it seriously .. Ask the longest tenant of the site for that 😂🤣