Pete1960

Good morning Good Night 

Great Wednesday to all 

26/07/2023 26/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Paul then struts into the bedroom with a face like a slapped arse unplugs the lead to her laptop that she was watching and marches of to the guest room with it presumably demanding Leora to follow, which she obediently does. Within 15 minutes he is satisfying himself and presumably Leora ( debatable ) in an unlit room where we can see very little in the light and not helped by his filthy flabby body blocking out what might have been visible.

Jimbo, Paul has to keep reminding us, Leora and more importantly himself that he's still the childish, arrogant, pig ignorant, lazy Russian male he always has been.

Yes, you may have worked out by now I don't like Paul but the same goes for any man or should that be coward who uses violence against women

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

How can you NOT watch Leora

eh it's kind of easy really

I'm not one to see people having sex because I tend to think it's boring or hyped

so I don't see Paul as much as you and others do   nor do I have a dislike for him whether real or manufactured 

it's simply

their thing

• Confused 1