Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

5 hours ago, darkman said:

risa falsa  , se nota mucho cuando una mujer le das asco , le molesta acercarse a el , he estado en esa situacion y se que se siente , impotencia , rabia , cuando alguien te quiere se nota , cuando no , se nota mucho mas .

The only psychopaths here sit in front of the screens.😁

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Precies, sluit mij niet uit. Ik vind het ook niet helemaal normaal om naar RLC te kijken en soms onzin te schrijven in een forum. 😂

Toch denk ik niet dat wij de psychopaten zijn, maar wel degene voor de camera.

12 hours ago, moules said:

I will predict that the gf is Martina's equal sexually, though I very much doubt this will ever be shown on camera.  And I would not be surprised to learn that the gf's sexual passion exceeds Martina's.  IMO, Martina is going out of her way to hide this relationship, for whatever reason.  She clearly knows that even the mere appearance of the gf in the apartment would be financially rewarding from the bonus money.

Great post Molds.

How can Martina’s girlfriend be her equal sexually?  Maybe.  But Martina makes love and fucks on cam for the internet to see.  Not much tops this.  It’s possible, but if the gf is shy in front of cams … for whatever reason … this puts Martina way above her gf sexually IMHO.

It certainly “looks” like Martina wants to hide this relationship, but we do not know this for sure.  Clearly the gf does not want to be on cam but this doesn’t mean Martina is hiding something.  She is honoring her lover’s wishes.  The GF could have a high level position or be a public official and cannot afford to be naked fucking on the internet.  Maybe the gf is married!  That would not be new to Martina.  And of course while I don’t think she gives a shit about Alberto … she is not a ruthless bitch and might be sensitive to rubbing Alberto’s nose in her new found lesbian lover.  I’ve always always said these two are very close and been together for a long time.  They are FWB fuck buddies with lots of good memories. Sadly Alberto hoped for more.  The fact he is not angry is more proof that he knew going in this was fuck buddies nothing more. Still he got too attached I think.  She won’t want to destroy Alberto just because her life is going into a new direction.

If she departs RLC I hope she goes out in a blaze of slutty glory!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Great post Molds.

How can Martina’s girlfriend be her equal sexually?  Maybe.  But Martina makes love and fucks on cam for the internet to see.  Not much tops this.  It’s possible, but if the gf is shy in front of cams … for whatever reason … this puts Martina way above her gf sexually IMHO.

It certainly “looks” like Martina wants to hide this relationship, but we do not know this for sure.  Clearly the gf does not want to be on cam but this doesn’t mean Martina is hiding something.  She is honoring her lover’s wishes.  The GF could have a high level position or be a public official and cannot afford to be naked fucking on the internet.  Maybe the gf is married!  That would not be new to Martina.  And of course while I don’t think she gives a shit about Alberto … she is not a ruthless bitch and might be sensitive to rubbing Alberto’s nose in her new found lesbian lover.  I’ve always always said these two are very close and been together for a long time.  They are FWB fuck buddies with lots of good memories. Sadly Alberto hoped for more.  The fact he is not angry is more proof that he knew going in this was fuck buddies nothing more. Still he got too attached I think.  She won’t want to destroy Alberto just because her life is going into a new direction.

If she departs RLC I hope she goes out in a blaze of slutty glory!

I'm thinking more of a pack her bags, grab Taco, and out the door. No wave goodbye to the cameras. Alberto will probably help her move.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1