Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

27 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

The running theory here is that K&K got locked out of their apartment, so they're going to attempt to jail break over the balcony to theirs.

Indeed that was 😁 .. I created a theory to “ satisfy my what I want to watch “ 😂 .. well , I guess , I will remain with the questions .. 

We now know K&K's apartment is directly below Martina's.    Did not watch replay to see how K&K made it to Martina's apartment.  Is there a locked door or gate at the street entrance to this building?

No sign of Martina's gf over the weekend.

Will K&K thank Martina by gifting her with some flowers or a bottle of wine?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Kos arriving at his balcony

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Then he goes straight to the door to the apartment, and closes it behind him as he goes back to Martina's apartment.  Did he retrieve a key?  Did he unlock the door as he closed it? 

50 minutes ago, moules said:

We now know K&K's apartment is directly below Martina's.    Did not watch replay to see how K&K made it to Martina's apartment.  Is there a locked door or gate at the street entrance to this building?

No sign of Martina's gf over the weekend.

Will K&K thank Martina by gifting her with some flowers or a bottle of wine?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Kos arriving at his balcony

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Then he goes straight to the door to the apartment, and closes it behind him as he goes back to Martina's apartment.  Did he retrieve a key?  Did he unlock the door as he closed it? 

I think you're the only one who didn't know...😁

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1