B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

I woud have bet money a few hours ago, that there was absolutely no way that Shantal was getting out of that bed without being fucked. Yet, I was wrong...the RLC script writers (wether the actors themselves or a third party) pulled of one of their biggest long-teases yet! Based upon my viewing of RLC over the years, they are now in the position where they MUST conclude the storyline. It cannot go on much longer without a resolution: (Either Shantal fucked Dylan on camera or she didn't.). When RLC ended the Masha/Sasha storyline, they did it in spectacular fashion: the historic Masha-Sasha-Dick (aka Top Knot) -and Jane orgy Shantal's presence on RLC is the beginning of a different era but one that can rival the tenure of Masha, Leora, etc. The entire "Shantal experience" is new to RLC because it is different. A person who not only looks different than most of the others, but who dares to be different. Who dares to show her sexuality but who is reluctant to fuck everybody who comes at her from RLC. I call that smart.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Now you are touching on the other side of the question of who is Shantal? If you are correct, (and you well may be), then Shantal is a Player...and one of the best in the game. Wouldn't we all be surprised if it turns out she likes pussy as well as dick and so Dylan is just a plaything for her now?

it is money that she brings in now so she is not stupid

• Like 1

Obviously , there are viewers here that don’t like this “ cat and mouse “ game between Shantal and Dylan … It is so strange that ALL TOP REPLAYS involve him and her , especially when whatever they have done DID NOT occur at prime time zone . I guess people here prefer to watch Oks ( laying down on her bed in B4 ) , Lialia ( doing the same ) generally people who are with a mobile on hand and whatever they are doing . This is what people like to watch and not Dylan and Shantal and whatever adventures they try to do … NO FURTHER COMMENT 😂

• Haha 1

Least we forget, those that participate in the RLC errr show, are there for one reason (as far as the company is concerned) and that is to get VIEWS, that being the case I'm betting that the most views recently is based on Shantal /Dylan soap opera, Megan getting boned was of little interest compared to Dylan getting prick teased by Shantal, same with Harley letting Lacrim bone her, (then letting her finish herself off, while he went to have a shower!) it was as if it was a set-up, :) if they get a bonus for the interest they generate then they will be cashing in big time.  Despite Shantal being slagged off time and time again, people can't seem to stop being interested in her, so she is doing something right. :)  

If it was Sam about to be getting boned it would be, "so what", it is just another day of the week ending in the letter 'Y' :) 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Obviously , there are viewers here that don’t like this “ cat and mouse “ game between Shantal and Dylan … It is so strange that ALL TOP REPLAYS involve him and her , especially when whatever they have done DID NOT occur at prime time zone . I guess people here prefer to watch Oks ( laying down on her bed in B4 ) , Lialia ( doing the same ) generally people who are with a mobile on hand and whatever they are doing . This is what people like to watch and not Dylan and Shantal and whatever adventures they try to do … NO FURTHER COMMENT 😂

I wouldnt mind seeing him fuck Shantal, but he needs to learn when a girl doesnt want sex with him.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@Elcondor the guy has fucked around 10 girls  since middle of April that he joined .. Except one ( Ulyana ) , EVERYONE ELSE HE FUCKED again and again , let’s say more than once … STILL , people here speak like he’s the biggest criminal on the planet , they say he should go and leave permanently and NOONE SAYS THE REASON AND WHY 😂🤣😂

People can’t accept that there are guys that fuck a lot , that they are better , nicer looking or they have an attitude and a way so as to attract the girls . WE HANE NEVER EVER SEEN Shantal since she joined being so open or accepting a guy ON HER OWN BED , being naked next to him and allowing him to kiss her and touch her . ONLY DYLAN has had this privilege , he is doing things haven’t seen before with Shantal and this is a DAMN FACT . Now , how a girl like Shantal that KNOWS FOR SURE that he has fucked more than half of the cast in Barcelona approved his presence and she struggles to deny for more , this AND ONLY THIS says how much she likes Dylan and the way he is beside her , the way he talks to her , THE WAY HE MAKES HER FEEL . This is the truth and whoever can’t see it , let’s repeat once again ;

- I AM NOT JEALOUS OF OTHER MEN 😂🤣😂🤣

Nice post for someone who isn’t a regular here , it is always people like you that bring the balance needed when we disagree here just  because it is needed 😂

Thank you my friend. I just don't understand the hate sent toward him and i agree with you that there are men who love to have sex and in Dylan's case, I also think that most of the girls here like to have sex with him. That is why most of them go to him. And unlike what people say here, the majority of those girls feel very confortable around him. I strongly believe the problem is the fact that Dylan in 2 - 3 months has managed to have sex with more girls than most of his haters have not mangaed to do. People even said he would never have sex with Ulyana and guess what she was the one to invite his ass in her bed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Wrong! She will not do anything sexual on camera. That is the answer. 

RLC knows their Zara/Anthony script was a huge success. Zara the virgin pushing away the aggressive Anthony for her entire stay. At the end it was obvious they were fucking off cam. Enter Shantal the virgin and Dylan the aggressor. Same story, different day.

19 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

RLC knows their Zara/Anthony script was a huge success. Zara the virgin pushing away the aggressive Anthony for her entire stay. At the end it was obvious they were fucking off cam. Enter Shantal the virgin and Dylan the aggressor. Same story, different day.

Shantal the virgin? Lol,  that is virgin on the impossible. :) 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wouldnt mind seeing him fuck Shantal, but he needs to learn when a girl doesnt want sex with him.

My experience with women says that when a woman is allowing you to do this much as we have seen that Shantal allows Dylan , you should insist till you “ put down the defenses “ . I think Shantal isn’t doing more than this not because she doesn’t want but because she doesn’t want on cameras . The cameras are her problem . She masturbates and she likes it but the cameras are her obstacle to do it in front of them without hiding. A very good comment was made from good friend epikouros , he said that we need to think how Shantal was in the beginning and for a lot time not taking showers facing the cameras , not being naked apart from when she was sleeping … look at her now and what a change  is happening with her .

If you observe her body language and reactions ( she bites her lips , she closes her eyes when Dylan touches her and kisses her ) , you can easily tell that she want this BUT the bloody cameras don’t allow her to enjoy the pleasure . BUT , Dylan is Italian , he already knows what he’s telling her and he will keep on trying , Shantal is his real target now , he will dedicate himself to conquer her . Look where they were and how they have been doing all those months and look now , naked and goofying  around ..

I have said  that it is insane that Shantal is sharing an apartment with two women who DO ABSOLUTELY ALL , they fuck next door , sex lovers , boyfriends , etc … IT CAN’T SIMPLY BE that she isn’t getting affected and not wanting also . She’s young , beautiful , SHE IS DIFFERENT than any other RLC girl and Dylan knows this , she is his most difficult target . I always hoped he fucks Ulyana and he did , I COULD NEVER ever imagine what it is happening between them the last 13-14 hours but IT IS HAPPENING something never seen before . I believe he will have her in the end , she will surrender , the question is when and the most important , will it be on cameras or not … BUT .. The views , LIKE THE MAJORITY of the Barcelona girls , play a significant role on their on cameras actions. . I believe Shantal is watching and she must feel nice and happy seeing her occupying for THE VERY FIRST TIME all top line of the replays ( except one of Megan ) … If Shantal wants sex , she will do it … But it would be Dylan that he will have convinced  her . 

• Sad 1

il y a 24 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Some men here should go back to their moms and get educated in how you treat a woman!

Some men here should finally lose their virginity.

You or Xarvaz or Fagen etc don't decide if Shantal likes his advances. Only Shantal decides, and she likes it. She just won't fuck him on cam (at least for now). Just remember that someone like Veritas (whose opinions you don't like, with good reason) would be on your side in this. I actually wonder why he hasn't commented yet. Either he's getting a much-needed break, or he only cares about Aziza in his love/hate way and the relation between Shantal & Dylan doesn't interest him.

So stop being so paternalistic towards her. Paternalism is also a sign of being a (wannabe) macho. She's a big girl who can make her own decisions. She doesn't need you guys to decide for her whom she'll let into her bed.

• Upvote 2