Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #28

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You have to accept that these poor souls are distraught because they did at one time have some respect from other members ( before you became a member ) until one of them thought he was bigger than the forum and thought he could decide who could post and who could not instead of the moderators. He picked on a few members and forced them to leave the forum, but then picked on someone who viciously slapped him down, whereupon he and a couple of other like minded fools went into exile and decided to troll people they didn't agree with using emoji's.

They are not worth bothering about, remember they are on the outside looking in, unable to influence anything at all, whilst we are on the inside looking out at those fools trying and failing miserably to be relevant. There are two sometimes three of them who are so thick they don't understand how ridiculous they are.

I have found the best way to deal with them is laugh as I do at their pathetic efforts to influence others....I leant from one of them from what he wrote on the forum to someone on August 11th 2021 ( coincidentally the day you joined the forum ) as follows.

You know every time you get an emoji from them that's the free BJ from that person. You're lucky 🍀
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So every time I get an emoji from Pepe (which is every time I post something) I imagine him in a black and white French maids outfit on his knees looking up at me with smeared lipstick painted lips quivering with a mixture of fear and excitement, black mascara running eyes wide with trepidation as my saggy balls are banging on his chin and my cock rammed so far down his throat he's gagging on my cum. ......Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's how relevant him and his cronies are.....Zilch!

Keep 'em coming trolls, we know that you enjoy your penance.  

I guess you don't see how ridiculous you really are.  I've never seen anyone get so butt hurt and act childish over a sad emoji. 

I've told you many times before to knock this nonsense off but it's seemed to have fallen on deaf ears. 

This is the last time I am going to say it knock it off or you'll see how relevant you are when you're on the outside looking in.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess you don't see how ridiculous you really are.  I've never seen anyone get so butt hurt and act childish over a sad emoji. 

I've told you many times before to knock this nonsense off but it's seemed to have fallen on deaf ears. 

This is the last time I am going to say it knock it off or you'll see how relevant you are when you're on the outside looking in.

homer simpson hiding GIF

Yesterday was a beautiful Masturbation Fingers. In bed 

sticking two fingers And remembering the juice  

Putting saliva on the breasts 

Strong and tasty orgasm 

In the bathroom washing the trigger in the sink with the leg in the machine 

In bed with her beautiful naked body on the phone with daddy 

Paul woke up from dreams In Malia's room 

Eat 

Watching TV and Listening to Music 

Leora looks beautiful with glasses 

Leora Paul Exit 

Arriving from the purchase of food and products 

Eat 

Watch movie on laptop 

To sleep 

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

No such thing as free speech then jim better express your opinion in the rant and rave posts if that's ok

There was no need for me to go there, I merely answered a post from another member with my opinion.

Trouble is, SC finds it difficult to distinguish between a rant and an answer, so he passes it of glibly as if I'm the problem, it's easier, with the moderators giving a smart arse answer and burying their heads in the sand instead of addressing the root of the problem. Everything I wrote was truthful and no personal mail was used.

Yes I did used to get pissed about the emojis being used to troll people, but the moderators think it's ok so I don't get pissed with them anymore, but any member must be allowed to answer them if need be and answer another members post.

Or have we all of a sudden gone WOKE? With SC threatening to cancel anyone who doesn't bend the knee.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

And sometimes you don't see how ridiculous and irrelevant you appear SC.

What I have written today is only truth and a legitimate answer to another members post.

It's hypocritical of you to threaten me with expulsion when allowing the main protagonist to continue, but then I expected no less taking into account past form.

Perhaps you should let the forum know where you stand. Are repeated sad or confused emojis continuously to the same person classed as trolling? And if you say no, why not ?

You will obviously say no, but if you reference the etiquette of forums you will find that they possibly are and that it's you who could be at fault for allowing it to continue.

In conclusion, if you find it easier to ban me than tackle the root of the problem then so be it .

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There was no need for me to go there, I merely answered a post from another member with my opinion.

Trouble is, SC finds it difficult to distinguish between a rant and an answer, so he passes it of glibly as if I'm the problem, it's easier, with the moderators giving a smart arse answer and burying their heads in the sand instead of addressing the root of the problem. Everything I wrote was truthful and no personal mail was used.

Yes I did used to get pissed about the emojis being used to troll people, but the moderators think it's ok so I don't get pissed with them anymore, but any member must be allowed to answer them if need be and answer another members post.

Or have we all of a sudden gone WOKE? With SC threatening to cancel anyone who doesn't bend the knee.

Well said jimbo as usual

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Are repeated sad or confused emojis continuously to the same person classed as trolling? And if you say no, why not ?

You will obviously say no, but if you reference the etiquette of forums you will find that they possibly are and that it's you who could be at fault for allowing it to continue.

It is quite obvious that these CC members only add "sad" and "confused" emojis related to Leora comments. Gone on for too long and should have been dealt with. What use are they as members that basically don't participate. To me, those members are the childish ones. In the VHTV Forum there are members that constantly use the "thumbs down" emoji and nothing being done about it. With the constant, almost daily, use of the "sad" and "confused" emojis I wonder what part that plays in showing respect to good participating members of camcaps? Honestly, I would like to know.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is quite obvious that these CC members only add "sad" and "confused" emojis related to Leora comments. Gone on for too long and should have been dealt with. What use are they as members that basically don't participate. To me, those members are the childish ones. In the VHTV Forum there are members that constantly use the "thumbs down" emoji and nothing being done about it. With the constant, almost daily, use of the "sad" and "confused" emojis I wonder what part that plays in showing respect to good participating members of camcaps? Honestly, I would like to know.

The moderators should look at their own shortcomings before criticising and threatening expulsion to regular members.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1