Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #28

Pete1960

If you factor in the amount of hours Paul sleeps, the time he takes to eat (chomp chomp chomp), the time he spends on the computer and phone while running his very lucrative phone repair business (and picking his nose and biting his finger nails), time and energy taken at the gym once in a while, time playing with his remote helicopter and time outside skateboarding it is no-wonder why he has no time or energy for Leora. Just enough time for his expected blowjob which doesn't use up much of his energy. His cum oozing orgasm must suck the remaining bit of energy he had left and needed more sleep to get his full zombie energy back. Paul is definitely no energizer bunny rabbit but Leora can be.

LEORA    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q9yjxc6xz1hlxzcawb 

PAUL      Lazy Bunny Tired Of Work GIF - Lazy Bunny Tired Of Work - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Confused 1

Both are sitting on the couch next to each other. Paul is a little frisky - A slight kiss on her neck, brushes her pufta and Leora ignores him - would rather watch the movie.

Have I entered the BIzarro world of RLC?

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Could be right. Last few years no one plays outside or does anything outside in my neighborhood. Shut-ins I guess. In my day we were hardly in the house. Outside playing sports or raiding neighbors gardens. Even playing road hockey. Parents told us to go play out in the street. More animals roaming the streets than people nowadays. Lots of vehicle traffic but where the fuck are they? Night time all the drug addicts and criminals are breaking into properties and stealing stuff - new recreational activity I guess.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Howard said:

Both are sitting on the couch next to each other. Paul is a little frisky - A slight kiss on her neck, brushes her pufta and Leora ignores him - would rather watch the movie.

She wrung her ovaries out pretty good earlier. Might be done for today.

• Like 2

Good Morning GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Sunday is the day to be with the family, to take the opportunity to cultivate bonds and live unforgettable moments with the ones we love

06/08/2023 06/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Gotta say - these sad confused emoji members sure make themselves look stupid and lonely. I look at them as "more Paul's in the background".

You have to accept that these poor souls are distraught because they did at one time have some respect from other members ( before you became a member ) until one of them thought he was bigger than the forum and thought he could decide who could post and who could not instead of the moderators. He picked on a few members and bullied them into leaving the forum, but then picked on someone who could not be bullied, who viciously slapped him down, whereupon he and a couple of other simple minded fools went into exile and decided to troll people they didn't agree with using emoji's.

They are not worth bothering about, remember they are on the outside looking in, unable to influence anything at all, whilst we are on the inside looking out at those gutless fools trying and failing miserably to be relevant. There are two sometimes three of them who are so thick they don't understand how ridiculous they are.

I have found the best way to deal with them is laugh as I do at their pathetic efforts to influence others....I learned (from One Of Them) from what HE wrote on the forum prior to his exit in answer to someone on August 11th 2021 ( coincidentally the day you joined the forum ) as follows.

You know every time you get an emoji from them that's the free BJ from that person. You're lucky 🍀
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So every time I get an emoji from HIM (which is every time I post something) I laugh and imagine him in a black and white French maids outfit on his knees looking up at me with smeared lipstick painted lips quivering with a mixture of fear and excitement, black mascara running eyes wide with trepidation as my saggy balls are banging on his chin and my cock rammed so far down his throat he's gagging on my cum. ......Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's how relevant him and his cronies are.....Zilch! Just to be used and abused,

Keep 'em coming trolls, we know that you enjoy your penance.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1