B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

How old is this girl where she still has to be cuddled by her mother?  🤣🤣

is there really an age limit for this? we always need a hug from our mom, we even have to take advantage of it while we can

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

How old is this girl where she still has to be cuddled by her mother?  🤣🤣

It was the last minutes together before she left B7 - Ashley followed her downtown

This entire party is taking place off-camera. We've reached the completely ridiculous stage with B7. I would assume everyone had left, but people wander out of the off-camera hangout areas for a couple minutes every few hours, so it seems they're still there.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Well, sometimes it's also selective memory. There were a lot of girls in GoV (especially in the beginning) who did absolutely nothing. That was the time when the girls were often only there for a very short time. 

The big problem with GoV is that RLC still has so many girls who don't really participate. Unfortunately, this has always been the case, but is now more noticeable when the girls are there for months and do not have sex there even once (or only very few times). The GoV at the time put a lot on hopes (about something may happen), and kept this up through a lot of rotation. In most cases, however, it was a bigger disaster than the current situation. 

I think it is important to link attendance to participation in the project. If you compare e.g. Magan and Shantal in B1 at the moment, then I think it is clear that Magan is positive for RLC and Shantal actually only wastes space. 

RLC also has a problem with overaging. Even if, for example, Nelly and Bodgan are quite sympathetic people, their party time is unfortunately over. This makes them a brake block for the others and reduces the fun.

What I find really interesting is that B4 and B7 are kept running mainly by the visits of B1 and B5. Currently, it is the couples and not the singles that constitute fun. There is a lack of girls who just wanna have fun and are willing to live it out in the apartments, too. This leads to a lack of content and unfortunately often the attempt to compensate for this with these silly bullshit show (as currently in B2). 

Well, sometimes it's also selective memory.    I think this is so true. I also think memories are  .... short.  Now ..... you give B1+B5 credit for boosting the events and interest in the failing B4+B7.    I remember, a few months ago, people here were bitching about the stuck-up tenants of B5, B2, and B1 not visiting B4+B7 , and failing to associate with the tenants of the villa's. No wild pool parties. 

RLC also has a problem with overaging.  Disagree ..... Nelly and Bogdon are about the same age as most of the RLC visitors. I think is smart of RLC to have on site some form of custodial representation. The villa's are worth millions, and it would be stupid to leave them in the hands of "visiting strangers".  I would like to point out ...... in opposition to "do nothing girls" ..... N+B have sex 2 to 3 times a week. They are providing voyeur content. Yes, you have to have interest in them, that ....., after so long a time, is waning. Just like Linda, Masha, and Leora.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2