Harley, Fiora (2023) #2

Noldus

The girl in the red dress and Sara probably hooked up at a lesbian club in Barcelona, maybe one of the clubs that Martina supposedly goes to, or went to.  Both girls, particularly Sara, were dressed fashionably.  How Fior and Potatohead met up with them, no idea.  Maybe they went to another club where Russians hang out and met Fior and Potatohead there.  Fior was not dressed for a nice club.

Last night was an illustration of what a sexual animal Sara is, and why she deserves the penthouse.  Although it won't happen,  a night of passion between Martina and Sara would be very interesting to watch

1 minute ago, moules said:

The girl in the red dress and Sara probably hooked up at a lesbian club in Barcelona, maybe one of the clubs that Martina supposedly goes to, or went to.  Both girls, particularly Sara, were dressed fashionably.  How Fior and Potatohead met up with them, no idea.  Maybe they went to another club where Russians hang out and met Fior and Potatohead there.  Fior was not dressed for a nice club.

Last night was an illustration of what a sexual animal Sara is, and why she deserves the penthouse.  Although it won't happen,  a night of passion between Martina and Sara would be very interesting to watch

The Lady in Red came with Fior, later Sara show up. When they were in Harley's bedroom the girl told Sara that that was her first time with a woman. Too bad that the Sara doesn't know Spanish and I guess the girl doesn't know English.

Not surprising that you keep pulling theories from nowhere.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

The Lady in Red came with Fior, later Sara show up. When they were in Harley's bedroom the girl told Sara that that was her first time with a woman. Too bad that the Sara doesn't know Spanish and I guess the girl doesn't know English.

Not surprising that you keep pulling theories from nowhere.

Thank you for the correction.  I mistook this for the arrival.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The girl spoke limited English.