Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Quite interesting. Martina cooking topless in the kitchen is more popular than Harley fucking herself with a dildo. 🤣

We're all curious to see what Martina was preparing for dinner...

• Haha 2

So let me understand this…

Martina has a girlfriend that she doesn’t live with and is seldom seen on camera….

Martina doesn’t have a boyfriend but she’s living with a man that used to be her boyfriend… They still sit around naked together and sleep in the same bed naked together but they don’t have sex…

Taco seems as happy as ever…

Is that about right? Did I miss anything?

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, tle said:

Martina doesn’t have a boyfriend but she’s living with a man that used to be her boyfriend… They still sit around naked together and sleep in the same bed naked together but they don’t have sex…

Although I’m sure they like being naked much like a nudist does … I’m guessing they are going nude more than ever because that has to be the bare (no pun intended) minimum you have to do to keep RLC happy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Although I’m sure they like being naked much like a nudist does … I’m guessing they are going nude more than ever because that has to be the bare (no pun intended) minimum you have to do to keep RLC happy.

Ah, Thanks... So Taco AND RLC seem as happy as ever...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Quite interesting. Martina cooking topless in the kitchen is more popular than Harley fucking herself with a dildo. 🤣

I find that even more attraktive then Leora fucking herself wit a dildo !

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, upyourass said:

I find that even more attraktive then Leora fucking herself wit a dildo !

Statement was related to the popular Cameras at that time. The camera which showed Martina cooking was on the first place before the camera that showed the dildo fuck of Harley.

Sure, everyone has their favorites and that's fine. Leora also knows how to keep her fans happy. 😆

56 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Statement had betrekking op de toen populaire Camera's. De camera die Martina liet zien koken stond op de eerste plaats vóór de camera die de dildo-neukbeurt van Harley liet zien.

Natuurlijk heeft iedereen zijn favorieten en dat is prima. Leora weet ook hoe ze haar fans tevreden moet houden. 😆

Geniet ervan voor de tijd dat ze er nog is.

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

Not me, after bate nr 6,790,800 i guess you have seen it all, i was already bored after bate nr 3. then again, i am not a fan 😉 

Leora: the most overrated woman to ever step foot in front of a camera.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3