Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I don't think it's brutal at all, i think its the truth.and it goes for anyone who cheat's on their partner ,that you can " say" what you want but if you cheat you don't 'REALLY' love theother person. people can say whatever they want but i'm not believing any thing else. and sometimes the truth IS brutal.

Yes perhaps “brutal” was the wrong word.  To me this is just sad for Alberto.  I’m surprised I feel sad for Alberto as I always felt he knew what the game plan was … FWB … but it’s now obvious he was hoping for more.  But you can’t feel sorry for him by the same measure because if he felt he had more feelings for Martina than FWB … did he ever share these and if he did … why didn’t he bail once it was clear that Martina did not see it the same way?  He should have bailed during the Nelly affaire.  But guys like Alberto always will keep trying when someone hot like Martina is possibly there to be his.  We all want the most what we can’t have.

I won’t say that Martina is a psychopath like some others here have said but she has to know she is super hot and people like Nelly and Alberto and now GF4 are going to be super into her and also jealous and want her for themselves.  I’m not sure what she does if she doesn’t want to be tied down but I would certainly LOVE to be in her shoes!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

To me this is evidence that Martina never really loved Alberto as a soul mate.  A few years ago when he was a “ni ni” she was very frustrated with him and she spun it as a problem for her and Alberto moving forward together.

Now that Alberto has started taking responsibility for himself, getting a job, losing weight, exercising, paying off the loan from Martina … none of this has endeared Martina to Alberto  any more at all.  This tells you that there just is not that kind of emotional connection and I don’t think there ever was for her.  Just fuck buddies.

It is not easy to tell someone “I don’t love you”.  It’s much easier to pick apart around the edges like calling out their faults and such like being a ni ni.  But it can backfire because the other person DOES love you VERY MUCH … enough to make difficult changes in their life … only to find out the person you love never really loved you at all.

Sorry to be so brutal and I hope I am wrong.

It's pretty clear at this point the relationship is dead in the water. And after being on RLC for so long, this is a wild way for them to go.

• Sad 1

Why doesn't she just pick and move on!  It's killing Alberto to go through this slow death.  She's now home, he fixed a pizza an then on the couch she's  topless and he licks her nipple and gets NO response.  In my mind the only question is who gets Taco!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, milubo said:

Alberto ist ein Trottel, der Martina in der Vergangenheit reichlich Ärger beschert hat. 

Sie hat viel zu lange an diesem "Dödel" gehangen 💯

Takes 2 people to create the problem.  Martina's just as fault as Alberto.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Always looked like FWB to me, with these two. If Alberto is seriously in love, he sure has a strange way of showing it. He refuses to go out socially with her, and the few times that he does go out, he refuses to have a good time. As is reported, they both moved to the big city and Martina expanded her horizons, Alberto did not. Martina is a social heavyweight, Alberto ignoring that doomed the relationship. Martina must resent the fact Alberto is not proud to be in a relationship with her. Getting a job was the bare minimum, they have no relationship outside of that apartment. Being in a relationship with a girl like Martina is a challenge, Alberto was not up to the Challenge.       

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I hope its not her because Alberto the one that takes the dog out and if Martina takes the dog it will be sitting with cross legs wanting out shes never really there for the dog 

only one small correction. In the ast months Martina mostly has taken Taco out. Alberto has clearly mentioned to Martina that Taco is her dog and she has to take care of him.  😉

• Upvote 2

I think there is a big financial consideration for Martina.  If she were to leave RLC, no more apartment, no income from participating.  I do not know whether she sends money home to her family.  So a departure would be a big financial hit to her lifestyle.

If he moves away, Alberto will also have a lower income.  Unfortunately, he never did study to become a chef or an automobile mechanic, as he told his mother he would do.