Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

30 minutes ago, darkman said:

no conozco a nelly mucho , pero yo diria que nelly fue , el talon de aquiles de martina , le dieron de su propia medicina , nelly supo poner limites , y a martina eso la enfado sobremanera ,  cuando no pueden controlar a alguien es frustante para ellos , ademas que idealizan a esa persona , lo ven superior , y eso hace que lo idealicen , aunque con el tiempo lo descartan , el YO ( ego ) de martina empieza a ver lo que era blanco en negro , es la unica manera que no colapse , yo soy mejor que nadie , jamas van a hacer introspecion y mejorar ni aprender de los errores , ya que ella piensa que es perfecta , y no comete errores , por eso repiten los mismos patrones una y otra vez en todas sus relaciones , si  aprenden nuevas tecnicas de manipulacion , lo que antes era innato en ella ahora ademas es aprendido , es mas letal , sera asi hasta que colapse en su vejez , mas sola que la una .

With your post you showed nicely that you have no idea what was going on between the two, too bad actually, because that makes the content of your post useless.🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I am not questioning this post but it makes me sad.  Anyone who knows me knows that I have had a crush on Martina since the day I found RLC at the beginning of the Nelly affair. I no longer subscribe but follow her here religiously.

It saddens me how self-centered she has become and maybe she has always been this way and I was blind to it.  You guys here can be a bit jaded but even DeepDave seems to no longer be happy as a pig in shit over this couple.

Martina has had at least 3 people who love her unconditionally … Nelly, Alberto, and now it seems GF4.  Yet she pushes them all away.  In the beginning I found her “nobody tells Martina what to do” attitude refreshing but it now seems to be her biggest liability.  Even Taco is biting back.

She needs to learn it is not all about her.  Of course much of her behavior may be grounded in a difficult family life … but you always must put others first when it comes to finding true love.

She has been an RLC rock star but maybe too that has gone to her head a bit.

????? self-centered? How so?  I hope you are not drawing conclusions form the "brilliant minds" that post here. After rolling up your pants legs and wading thru the BS and Psycho-Babble, it comes down to a separation. That's all. Martina wants out, Alberto wants out, or they both want out. It's their decision to make.

Big Picture: The "self centered" Martina "who thinks only of herself" has maintained a roommate arrangement with Alberto for six months. As break-ups go, this one is amicable, and uneventful. Over the last six months, Martina and Alberto have snuggled on the couch, had sex, showered together, and conversed. As time passes, less and less occurs. Martina is aware of Alberto's bank delays in purchasing of a house. Being sympathetic to his situation, Alberto is permitted to sleep at the apartment, on the couch or in the bed. Bad Martina, Bad Bad Martina.

I don't know why this break-up / separation is taking anyone by surprise. For years, people on this forum have commented M+A are polar opposites. She's a party-er, he's a homebody. I can live with that, but ..... how often did they do stuff together. Go to dinner, walk the dog, spend the day at the beach, go out for a drink, go grab an ice cream cone. Anything!    SEX ..... how many times has it been commented on the dysfunctional sex they have. Alberto pops his load, (usually all over the sheets), pulls up his shorts and exits the room. Martina, still in the doggy position, is looking around the room, thinking ... WTF?  The relationship ...... how many opinions here on "what is it". Whatever it was, there was an open door for each to exit.                   

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

????? égocentrique ? Comment ça? J'espère que vous ne tirez pas de conclusions des "esprits brillants" qui postent ici. Après avoir retroussé les jambes de votre pantalon et pataugé dans le BS et le Psycho-Babble, cela se résume à une séparation. C'est tout. Martina veut sortir, Alberto veut sortir, ou ils veulent tous les deux sortir. C'est leur décision à prendre.

Vue d'ensemble : Martina, « égocentrique », « qui ne pense qu'à elle-même », entretient un accord de colocation avec Alberto depuis six mois. Au fil des ruptures, celle-ci est amicale et sans incident. Au cours des six derniers mois, Martina et Alberto se sont blottis sur le canapé, ont fait l'amour, ont pris une douche ensemble et ont conversé. Plus le temps passe, plus il y en a de moins en moins. Martina est au courant des retards bancaires d'Alberto dans l'achat d'une maison. Compatissant avec sa situation, Alberto est autorisé à dormir dans l'appartement, sur le canapé ou dans le lit. Mauvaise Martina, mauvaise mauvaise Martina.

Je ne sais pas pourquoi cette rupture/séparation surprend qui que ce soit. Pendant des années, les gens sur ce forum ont déclaré que les fusions et acquisitions étaient aux antipodes. Elle est fêtarde, lui est casanier. Je peux vivre avec ça, mais... combien de fois ont-ils fait des trucs ensemble. Allez dîner, promenez le chien, passez la journée à la plage, sortez boire un verre, allez chercher un cornet de glace. Rien! SEXE ..... combien de fois a-t-on commenté les relations sexuelles dysfonctionnelles qu'ils ont. Alberto fait éclater sa charge (généralement partout sur les draps), remonte son short et quitte la pièce. Martina, toujours en position de levrette, regarde autour de elle en pensant... WTF ? La relation...... combien d'avis ici sur "qu'est-ce que c'est". Quoi qu’il en soit, il y avait une porte ouverte pour que chacun puisse sortir.                   

Comment savez vous qu'Alberto a des retards bancaires?