M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

I CAN’T BELIEVE WE GET ONE OF MY MORE FAVORITE tenants ever , i could hence imagine a  Russian to be back .. Welcome to the one and only ( and getting Linda’s tits replacement 😉😉😋😋😈 ) , the stunning , the amazing , the wonderful and fantastic Angie .. many fantasies with this woman , always a woman that wanted to see so very very much , absolutely hot and responsible for one of the most high rating viewership ( I believe ) top moments in the history of RLC when she had that ( nearly ) threesome back in the golden days of RLC .

Another BIG BIG BIG middle finger for anyone doubting RLC ( RLC is dying , no interest , BLA BLA BLA BLA by the usual BORING PEOPLE ) that have no faith and trust in - ABSOLUTELY - really big trying moments to improve the product , offer content and options . Angie is a MAGNIFICENT RETURN , I believe very few could even dream but here she is , we can DREAM of some incredible moments and BEING ALONE ? WOW WOW WOW ? Only Masha has this privilege .. and this says a lot .. in my opinion , one of the BEST MOVES ever made and shows what power RLC still has . 

WELCOME BACK AMAZING ANGIE . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Is this a Barcelona or Czech Republic apartment or elsewhere?

Angie Being Russian , I would personally say that this apartment is either in Montenegro or Italy .. on the other hand , it is listed in the “Barcelona hub “ RLC territory , we will know soon … 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Angie Being Russian , I would personally say that this apartment is either in Montenegro or Italy .. on the other hand , it is listed in the “Barcelona hub “ RLC territory , we will know soon … 

She's in Montenegro.  

If this is ( most probably ) in Montenegro , we can have high hopes that unpredictable and high expectations Ari can be seen on cameras sooner or later as well  😉 , it’s been quite some time that she’s “ discovering “ the beauties of Montenegro 😇

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's in Montenegro.  

RLC has a new hub then … and it looks really good as the polish one .. It looks like this will become the new “ Russian refugee “ place .. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

RLC has a new hub then … and it looks really good as the polish one .. It looks like this will become the new “ Russian refugee “ place .. 

Lets hope so.  Maybe Maya will be the next to return.  :biggrin:

• Sad 1