Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

6 hours ago, scutus said:

Perhaps it would benefit you to take A Real Serious Look In Your Mirror to recognize where the real problem lies. Your egotistical self has has deemed it necessary to resort to arguing with anyone whom you do not see that is at your level of your self appointed hierarchy. 

It is not my fault, that you do not have the ability to ignore a simple emoji. If you wish to continue this discussion. Do as StnCld316 has requested. Take it to the "Rants&Flame Wars", and quit instigating, and posting derogatory statements about other members of the forum here. Thank you !!!

Sarcastic Nancy Pelosi GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

When the emoji freaks pay a visit to my comments I take it as a supreme compliment. Thanks guys, you are so kind. Keep'em coming. Leora is always hungry for cheese and I bet you emoji fellas have a huge stash tucked away under wraps (under your foreskin). I'll let Leora know that the time is ripe for some good cheese from all of you. Maybe all of you like the taste of cheese too. With the added creamy milk (cum) would it be called a cheese fondue?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

@scutus As the senior ( in age ) member of this forum I challenge you to prove me wrong in what you are childishly mocking regarding Paul.

You know that with your combined motley crew of the the Skunk, Masterchef, GH, Slipper and Nich' that you cannot disprove what I said because I am factual. 

No matter how many times you send your infantile emojis it only proves that you are embarrassed by arguing when there are only proven facts against you.

Look at yourself you silly old bugger. In 16 days you will be 82, why not start acting like it and setting an example.

Give it a try, who knows you might enjoy it and people may even warm to you.

Try looking in the mirror and practice your own words about setting an example. People may be warm to you to. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/5/2023 at 12:24 AM, jimbo4 said:

🤭I knew you wouldn’t fail me Nich, and directly I saw the 🦨 give you credit I knew I was right.

Like him, you are not very original and when you have a nerve tweaked you are not able to cope with it.

You made a statement about proof and evidence regarding Paul, like I said the evidence I produced substantiated my claim and if I didn’t have the evidence I wouldn’t have posted it, you may not like what I write but at least it is an honest and true assessment of what happened, nothing more nothing less. Ask Pepe,he may not admit it but he knows I always have proof, but knowing how you Luvvies think, it was never going to be enough. Show me the evidence that Paul did have a bath and I will readily accept it with good grace unlike you and the others. But what do you know mate, you and the other luvvies cannot produce it because it doesn’t exist…..Grow up, be a man and accept it instead of whinging like a child, and that goes for the rest of the luvvies.

You got your evidence but are too consumed with arrogance  embarrassment and naivety to think it through and except it.😉

You in reallity knew nothing other than actually instead tried to instigate more of your conceited arrogance of bullshit by stirring up shit mate. So if that is what is supposed to mean regarding what your wit and intelligence might be, i believe the message has been received loud and clear. You might want to consider being somewhat less conceited and arrogant or you might perhaps find yourself having to resort to several other alias usernames as well as different email and ip addresses to access this website just as your conceited arrogant arse has had to resort to previously. How's that relating to your so called luvvie bullshit mate.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Good Morning GIF by Studios 2016

Good morning Good Night 

Great Wednesday to everyone 

06/09/2023 06/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶  

Paul

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You in reallity knew nothing other than actually instead tried to instigate more of your conceited arrogance of bullshit by stirring up shit mate. So if that is what is supposed to mean regarding what your wit and intelligence might be, i believe the message has been received loud and clear. You might want to consider being somewhat less conceited and arrogant or you might perhaps find yourself having to resort to multilple alias usernames as well as different email adds. to access this website just as your conceited arrogant arse has had to resort to previously. How's that relating to your so called luvvie bullshit mate.

HaHaHa. Taking on board what SC has recently stated I will not pursue this further, except, you should stop playing the victim, (you're not), and have the backbone to admit when you are wrong Nich', had you have done so this situation would not have escalated. Look at your original posts and mine, I was nothing but polite and respectful to you, until you started with the sarcasm. 

The fact you or the slug 🐌🐶 and others may not like me is of no consequence whatsoever to me, many people in life don't like the true facts and try and cover their weakness with sarcasm innuendo and lies but cry foul when I reciprocate. It has all been born out of an opinion that you didn't agree with even though I supplied the evidence that you would not accept....Stop trying to defend the indefensible ! 

Have a nice day !

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Try looking in the mirror and practice your own words about setting an example. People may be warm to you to. 

Whether people warm to me or not is of little consequence SC.

If they don't or can't accept the facts as recorded then that is their problem, not mine.

• Haha 1