Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

They don't kiss and there is no passion between the two.  This Is s relationship as stale as week old bread. A relationship of convenience and that is really sad.  Both (mostly Leora) are missing out what a true, loving relationship should be.  Yes, there is no perfect relationship.  But even folks together 10..15..20+ years show bits of passion and RESPECT to one another (inside or outside the bedroom). 

We know Paul in incapable of showing initiative or emotion.  And the only time he shows a slight bit of romance is picking up (the obligatory) flowers for her birthday.  But has he done anything else?  At least Leora does his laundry, cooks for him (on occasion), cleans house - these are low level forms of showing appreciation (besides necessity).  But as a couple, they need therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.  I might even say they are not compatible - just that she has always been with him and never experienced different. In time, Leora will wake up and realize this isn't normal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

An insinuation that it is since I never got a reply from the individual my response was directed to. Look Garfield, you come on this site in these threads and try to make it seem that you are so intelligent and witty, which I once believed you were, but over time, your conceited arrogance such as trying to stir up shit has led me perhaps to believe that not as much as I may have once thought, since I've noticed a number of the ridiculing or sarcastic negative responses of comments that you post to others comments in attempting to do so. You might want to consider minding your own business when it comes to arrogantly responding sarcastically to my comments directed to others and not to you, if you have nothing postive to add such as I have been doing as far as your comments Mate. 

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Howard said:

They don't kiss and there is no passion between the two.  This Is s relationship as stale as week old bread. A relationship of convenience and that is really sad.  Both (mostly Leora) are missing out what a true, loving relationship should be.  Yes, there is no perfect relationship.  But even folks together 10..15..20+ years show bits of passion and RESPECT to one another (inside or outside the bedroom). 

We know Paul in incapable of showing initiative or emotion.  And the only time he shows a slight bit of romance is picking up (the obligatory) flowers for her birthday.  But has he done anything else?  At least Leora does his laundry, cooks for him (on occasion), cleans house - these are low level forms of showing appreciation (besides necessity).  But as a couple, they need therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.  I might even say they are not compatible - just that she has always been with him and never experienced different. In time, Leora will wake up and realize this isn't normal.

Good points, Howard. I've known my wife since high school. She's disabled and can't do a lot but she tries to do anything she can to make me happy and help out. Like wise I pat her on the ass and tell her she's still beautiful (a fact) and ask her 'what can I do for you' probably 5-15 times a day and always will. She gets flowers when I go to the store.  Happy wife happy life.

Paul isn't a bad guy.  He's actually a nice guy. He's uncivilized and probably didn't get get much of an example at home growing up. My dad would always hug my mom tell her he missed her when he came home from work. I grew up with them hugging and kissing and flirting.

Picking your nose, eating like a pig and being oblivious to the woman in your life doesn't end well. Some guy will come and show her what she's missing.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Howard said:

When a guy KNOWS that no matter if he fucks another woman ( as he did for some months ) , when he ALLOWS his girlfriend to go to another country to continue masturbating for the people watching , when he knows that no matter what , she will blowjob him , cook for him , clean his clothes and BE A SLAVE because WHATEVER HE WISHES  will become a command , what’s the point to show any affection when , having all these and the girlfriend simply accepts and not asking anything back ? ( ahh yes , she asked to come in Europe and leave behind all .. ) 

He is BIG LOVE PAUL and people here LOVE IT watching them together when in the past he even grabbed her neck .. When as a person ( Leora ) accepts all and not having a voice to express that you don’t like so many things ( OHH , SORRY , I forgot , LEORA LOVES ALL that Paul does to her - HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ/ SEEN ANY PROTEST of words from her towards him ?? It is all words of loving him and missing him and never shouting to him or having an argument, because in TRUE LOVE RELATIONSHIPS such things DO NOT HAPPEN 😂🤣😂 - ) , when all these occur , then , as has been pointed out again and again and again , it will be too late when Leora ( and Paul ) realize how much of a waste their life has been that they HAVEN’T EXPERIENCED anything ( in a wider range ) that people who have the possibility can do , that is traveling , visiting people and spending time with them , enjoying times  with family all together at Christmas , New Year and so on and so on and so on … this is a couple that should be the PERFECT EXAMPLE of THINGS HAPPENING showing that a relationship is problematic but both people not doing anything to change it because - NOT THEY CAN’T , NOT THEY DON’T WANT - they DON’T KNOW how to say to one another the things they don’t like . 

Big love and a perfect relationship is unfolding since 10 years in front of our screens . Amazing .. Well done to both on being THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP IS 😂🤣😂🤣👏👏👏

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When a guy KNOWS that no matter if he fucks another woman ( as he did for some months ) , when he ALLOWS his girlfriend to go to another country to continue masturbating for the people watching , when he knows that no matter what , she will blowjob him , cook for him , clean his clothes and BE A SLAVE because WHATEVER HE WISHES  will become a command , what’s the point to show any affection when , having all these and the girlfriend simply accepts and not asking anything back ? ( ahh yes , she asked to come in Europe and leave behind all .. ) 

He is BIG LOVE PAUL and people here LOVE IT watching them together when in the past he even grabbed her neck .. When as a person ( Leora ) accepts all and not having a voice to express that you don’t like so many things ( OHH , SORRY , I forgot , LEORA LOVES ALL that Paul does to her - HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ/ SEEN ANY PROTEST of words from her towards him ?? It is all words of loving him and missing him and never shouting to him or having an argument, because in TRUE LOVE RELATIONSHIPS such things DO NOT HAPPEN 😂🤣😂 - ) , when all these occur , then , as has been pointed out again and again and again , it will be too late when Leora ( and Paul ) realize how much of a waste their life has been that they HAVEN’T EXPERIENCED anything ( in a wider range ) that people who have the possibility can do , that is traveling , visiting people and spending time with them , enjoying times  with family all together at Christmas , New Year and so on and so on and so on … this is a couple that should be the PERFECT EXAMPLE of THINGS HAPPENING showing that a relationship is problematic but both people not doing anything to change it because - NOT THEY CAN’T , NOT THEY DON’T WANT - they DON’T KNOW how to say to one another the things they don’t like . 

Big love and a perfect relationship is unfolding since 10 years in front of our screens . Amazing .. Well done to both on being THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP IS 😂🤣😂🤣👏👏👏

Leora and Paul is like the blind leading the blind.  

kind GIF

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You expected nothing so stop trying to claim otherwise. Obviously, you missed the part where I stated I have not seen any evidence or so called proof from you or anyone else during the so called claimed time frame. You might want to get your head out of your arse there mate because evidently you missed that little tidbit of what I stated.

🤭I knew you wouldn’t fail me Nich, and directly I saw the 🦨 give you credit I knew I was right.

Like him, you are not very original and when you have a nerve tweaked you are not able to cope with it.

You made a statement about proof and evidence regarding Paul, like I said the evidence I produced substantiated my claim and if I didn’t have the evidence I wouldn’t have posted it, you may not like what I write but at least it is an honest and true assessment of what happened, nothing more nothing less. Ask Pepe,he may not admit it but he knows I always have proof, but knowing how you Luvvies think, it was never going to be enough. Show me the evidence that Paul did have a bath and I will readily accept it with good grace unlike you and the others. But what do you know mate, you and the other luvvies cannot produce it because it doesn’t exist…..Grow up, be a man and accept it instead of whinging like a child, and that goes for the rest of the luvvies.

You got your evidence but are too consumed with arrogance  embarrassment and naivety to think it through and except it.😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

An insinuation that it is since I never got a reply from the individual my response was directed to. Look Garfield, you come on this site in these threads and try to make it seem that you are so intelligent and witty, which I once believed you were, but over time, your conceited arrogance such as trying to stir up shit has led me perhaps to believe that not as much as I may have once thought, since I've noticed a number of the ridiculous or sarcastic negative responses of comments that you post to others comments in attempting to do so. You might want to consider minding your own business when it comes to arrogantly responding sarcastically to my comments directed to others and not to you, if you have nothing postive to add such as I have been doing as far as your comments Mate. 

🤣🤣Nicholas Nicholas Nicholas….I don’t try to seem intelligent mate, I am no more than average…It’s just that people like you and Pepe, make me look super intelligent because you are so dumb.

You all take your love affair with Leora far too seriously which affects your thinking and powers of reasoning, 

I on the other hand although I like her can see faults in her just as I and you have faults, but somehow some people cannot bring themselves to recognise that.

This is an open forum for people to  get some opinions over, positive and negative depending on the interpretation…RdKing stated something and I substantiated it with proof, you didn’t like the remarks so you joined in and made it known……Learn to live with disappointment mate or “ Put up or shut up “ and prove my opinion wrong. And that goes for all the others too.😉

Have a nice day !

• Haha 1

Good Morning GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Happy Tuesday to everyone 

05/09/2023 05/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶  

Paul

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3