Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

46 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They were kissing and cuddling in the hallway before going out earlier on. 

This afternoon they held hands when they were in the living room on the temporary bed on the floor. Paul may not be able to express his emotions very well but for me there is affection in these gestures (albeit small).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This afternoon they held hands when they were in the living room on the temporary bed on the floor. Paul may not be able to express his emotions very well but for me there is affection in these gestures (albeit small).

Absolutely, the small gestures can speak loud. I've seen her kiss him several times this last few days and him patting her backside and all that. I think for a couple in their 30s, having been together so long, their love life looks pretty normal, i don't know any couple who after 10 year are still at it all the time! (Whether that amount is acceptable for rlc viewership, well, that's an entirely different aspect isn't it)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Paul as I have opined is not a bad guy. He wasn't raised with manners, but their wasn't an anchor tied to his ass to leave everything in Russia to be with her. He did fine by himself, even bagged a girl friend,  until he came to Prague.

Leora is in love in ignorance and apparently happily.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Absolutely, the small gestures can speak loud. I've seen her kiss him several times this last few days and him patting her backside and all that. I think for a couple in their 30s, having been together so long, their love life looks pretty normal, i don't know any couple who after 10 year are still at it all the time! (Whether that amount is acceptable for rlc viewership, well, that's an entirely different aspect isn't it)

Like a long married couple.

3 hours ago, Howard said:

No passion.

They were face to face while he fingered her and she played with his dick...an inch away and NIETHER OF THEM thought of giving the other a kiss (or a hug).

And don't get me started how he was stiff on the floor like a dead log while she jumped up and down on his cock - he looking like a deer in headlights.

I blame her.

She can suck his dirty cock and balls and he can lick pussy and maybe bumhole but NO DAMN KISSING. The love of each other's life - what a fucking joke!!! Worse than "friends with benefits" FFS!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I thought you would know already  that Leora always has ways to silence the critics . As you say , several times the last few days ( when the criticism has reached its highest level. ) 

Love life pretty normal ? That she can’t finish while her guy fucks her and after 10 years she needs to masturbate every second day in order to relax her needs or feel the pleasure that her guy doesn’t give her because he doesn’t know ? Normal life that in order for him to cum he needs to play his dick and when he ends he looks clueless , not a hug , a kiss , SOMETHING sensual to show his emotions ? ( the same and perhaps  even more goes for her as she’s the expert about sex life I guess .. ) 

I mean , do you know ANYONE in your circle that would masturbate every second day if this person is satisfied from his/her loving life ? Of course people do masturbate , but i believe , the majority accepts the truth that when you are fucked nice and you get satisfaction , you don’t need  to masturbate to please yourself in the frequency  that Leora does . Or is this normal according to you ? 

10 years after , they don’t sleep together at night because he works , they don’t sleep together because he doesn’t feel comfortable of problems or whatever , but yes , 10 years after this looks a happy relationship , full of passion and emotions and love . OK , I watch something else then . If I had been 2,5 years away from my girl and preparing myself for a new life , my girl would be the world to me . So technically , we have them together on cameras 7,5 years … The same amount more or less that Dasha  and Sasha are ( any comparisons ??? ) or even more ( biggest example and perhaps equal because the girl  has also cheated like Leora has , Nelly and Bogdan who are 8 years together and no matter not being a fan of them , you see how they are .. ) 

And that’s my counter arguments towards yours . I accept your point of view but I believe any reasonable emotional person can see that this couple , the words feelings and emotions have no clue what they mean .. and love , have you ever heard them expressing it or couple don’t do that nowadays ?  Except if I am watching a different RLC ( or the majority criticizing the love life of this couple , are we so wrong all of us ? ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I mean , do you know ANYONE in your circle that would masturbate every second day if this person is satisfied from his/her loving life ? Of course people do masturbate , but i believe , the majority accepts the truth that when you are fucked nice and you get satisfaction , you don’t need  to masturbate to please yourself in the frequency  that Leora does . Or is this normal according to you ? ) 

Something is missing there is and can be no doubt. Leora is not the genius some think. She's a flawed fallible human that has many many more deep seated issues than she realizes or that many on the forum can see. A normal woman would even think about doing what see does in front of us. Hey, I watch but it doesn't excuse her issues that some fail to acknowledge.

• Confused 3

27 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Something is missing there is and can be no doubt. Leora is not the genius some think. She's a flawed fallible human that has many many more deep seated issues than she realizes or that many on the forum can see. A normal woman would even think about doing what see does in front of us. Hey, I watch but it doesn't excuse her issues that some fail to acknowledge.

She was born in a barn. She forgot to shut the TV off and turn off the lights.     :biggrin:

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She was born in a barn. She forgot to shut the TV off and turn off the lights.     :biggrin:

Losing her mother and daddy remarrying and growing up with a stepmother might have caused her to  bolt from their home and get a Paul for independence without being alone.  Just a theory

• Confused 3

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They were kissing and cuddling in the hallway before going out earlier on. 

Good to know of that rare occasion.   Who initiated and did he participate out of love or obligation (we both know that answer).

He's a turd.
She's a mental hot mess (in a relationship that she feels is as normal as should be).

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1