Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

20 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Something is missing there is and can be no doubt. Leora is not the genius some think. She's a flawed fallible human that has many many more deep seated issues than she realizes or that many on the forum can see. A normal woman would even think about doing what see does in front of us. Hey, I watch but it doesn't excuse her issues that some fail to acknowledge.

So evidently, a normal woman in your opinion, would even think about doing what she does. Me thinks you may have misquoted yourself but hell, who cares if it's related to a normal woman since you are retired and apparently have no idea what decisions some people in life decide to go thru to make a living. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect SG, I think that your opinion regarding 10 year couples and their love life could be way of base. But it could also be a generational thing.

Because sexual outlooks and availability are so different nowadays compared to 30-50 years ago it is difficult to assess what the norm would be, what with the distractions of social media and computer games occupying much of the modern generations free time.

I would argue that previous generations would after 10 years and aged 30+ still be at it with each other, so long as children didn’t interfere with emotions.At that age men and women are still at the peak of their sexual powers with women certainly and men having probably reached their peak in their late 20s.

As for showing affection, yes it is shown in small amounts by L&P, but irrespective of whether they kissed earlier on in the day whether spontaneously or solely for the cameras, surely if you are together in bed “ making love “ the natural thing to do would be to kiss. The reason that I see that they don’t is because there is no “ foreplay” . Paul staggers in, and wham bam thank you ma’am straight in done and out again without sometimes removing his trousers.Leora at times is no better when coupled with him, she should tell him to relax and take his time, she shouldn’t go straight for his cock, she should be teasing him and stroking, let him watch her stroke herself, their are times when the foreplay can better the actual shag.

He is also probably too stunned when he is “ performing “ to have the energy to multitask by fucking her and kissing her…..heaven forbid.

Most of what occurs within the confines of the apartment is dysfunctional by most people’s criteria , so normal rules and actions as practiced by normal civilised people don’t really apply.

With respect jimbo, I think you might want to consider being less conceited and arrogant as to criticize others posts as often as much as you do. Could there be an issue with why you do as often as you do such as there being a conceited arrogance issue that you feel compelled to do so ? Your repsonses to others posts of comments would apparently seem so. That is not considered intellectually more so intelligent whether you may believe so or have a gift of gab or certain ways of words or not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So evidently, a normal woman in your opinion, would even think about doing what she does. Me thinks you may have misquoted yourself but hell, who cares if it's related to a normal woman since you are retired and apparently have no idea what decisions some people in life decide to go thru to make a living. 

Make a living in front of cameras for 10 years … Yes Yes Yes GIF

A decision in life made to abandon your country and your boyfriend like money has been an issue and the woman known as Leora and the man known as Paul has been criticized here when they were living in Russia like “ they are starving “ … Honestly ? Do you find it normal that these two people for the last 10 years they only know ( especially the girl and less the guy ) how to act / behave / “ pretend “ in front of cameras ? When - in general admit - financial issues aren’t a problem for this couple and they have this issue solved …. 

Apparently , you keep on encouraging  this continuous lifestyle they both have , instead - in my humble opinion - thinking what now prevents them from FINALLY making the big step in life , disengage from this life that gave them fame  , money and a life that perhaps they have never imagined 15 years ago but at the same time , it has caused them living in a foreign country , without friends , away from family members and - as it has been mentioned - with the fear that being Russians they might getting bullied concerning the current situation that their origin country is involved to . 

Look at Linda and Tibor and what the cameras have made to them .

Look at Martina and Alberto and what the cameras have made to them .

Look at Nelly and Bogdan and what the cameras have made to them .

When you make your thoughts on the above 3 couples , then bring your thoughts on what the cameras have made to Leora and Paul . EXCEPT …. Except if you find the Leora and Paul’s life exciting , thrilling , interesting and full of challenges . If this is what you believe , the science rises the hands up and we are obviously watching a different program and have priorities in life focused differently . 

Things are very easy to interpret . The more this couple stays on cameras , the more the bitter consequences . Luckily , NOBODY will be knowing what’s happening when the LIGHTS WILL TURN OFF . Apart from the ones that the woman known as Leora will keep on contacting and letting them know that “ I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE “ … 

• Confused 2

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anything I have been saying , sooner or later has been proved right . Just as simple as that. 

And even if not your right to write as much about what you think is appropriate for a 'forum'.  If people think yer long winded they can avoid reading your comments.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Nich, what is it with you? You argue about EVERYTHING!

1. a normal woman in your opinion, would even think about doing what she does.

Of course they wouldn't and no one would subscribe to RLC if the normal women did.

2. since you are retired and apparently have no idea what decisions some people in life decide to go thru to make a living. 

You have no idea of what my career was. It dealt with people just like Leora and their decisions and their families and - what they did for a living.

Let me be very specific. Leora is not a normal woman. What she does on camera no decent woman would even consider. That is why she has an audience: she does things "normal" women don't do in front of other people.

So, Nich, your mom, sister, wife and daughter are okay with it?  They'd do the same things?

If this is "normal" moral behavior why doesn't Leora have her dad and her Prague friends over?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Good Morning Kaliedescope GIF by Austin

Good morning Good Night 

Sunday is the day to be with the family, to take the opportunity to cultivate bonds and live unforgettable moments with the ones we love

10/09/2023 10/September /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

With respect jimbo, I think you might want to consider being less conceited and arrogant as to criticize others posts as often as much as you do. Could there be an issue with why you do as often as you do such as there being a conceited arrogance issue that you feel compelled to do so ? Your repsonses to others posts of comments would apparently seem so. That is not considered intellectually more so intelligent whether you may believe so or have a gift of gab or certain ways of words or not.

Now then Nich, seeing as I'm still awaiting an answer from your good self regarding Pauls washing habits I aught to just ignore you until getting one, but I have dismissed it as evidence you do talk a load of unintelligible bullshit as the post above confirms.

I wasn't criticising SG's post, I was looking at it from another perspective. Had SG have felt aggrieved he would certainly have let me know, and would not need  interference, especially from someone who can't even answer questions put to himself.

I have an opinion like most people, the fact I express that and it doesn't agree with yours or anyone else's is irrelevant, that's not conceited or arrogant, especially when it is posted on a forum such as this. Conceit and arrogance is when you Scutus and Masterchef and a couple of others really believe that your opinions are sacrosanct and should never be challenged. 

If you and the other luvvies want to post your continued love messages to Leora then that's fine but don't be surprised if at times someone disagrees with them through a different interpretation of the facts as they see them....Again not arrogance or conceit but honesty perhaps.....

I always know when the likes of you, Scutus and Masterchef can't produce an honest answer to an honest post, you hide your embarrassment behind either an emoji or you become personal  .....Well that's absolutely fine as long as you realise that if you give it then be prepared to accept it back in larger doses.....Which you lot don't like do you.

If you wish to worship Leora 24/7 then avail yourself of the Leora Fan Page and allow others to post their honest opinions on this thread.. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The childishness continues.   Such posts have been removed.

🤣Yes you have removed childish responses but not the childish items they are in response to. All you are doing is allowing the no-contributors to disrupt the forum by stealth. 

Priceless !! But expected.🙄