Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

We don’t like Elvis because he has proven to be toxic. Truthfully, I am not sure what level of aggression he will have to reach in order for Masha to ditch his ass. I have never met the guy and I can tell he is a POS. I love the guests that come around when he is gone. 

It's not like Masha is perfect in this relationship either - as was evident the other night with the drugs 

15 hours ago, peking said:

she always gets the damn if she does and damn if she doesn't stuff

As long as she’s discussed and people have an opinion about her , it means that she’s ALWAYS a big asset for RLC and people WANT to watch her life . 

• Upvote 1

Babi’s new tattoo male friend appears again .. strangely , they end up at Masha’s and go for it in the LR ..now , there’s no need for “ any showing “ as Babi is just a friend and the guy a new person on cameras , it is for sure a nice challenge to question why this is happening at Masha’s and why not Babi meeting the guy in her place or at him’s .. Nevertheless , lots of early October very early morning action with incidents at B2 and Ulyana , at Masha’s and in the LR plus the return of Elli’s new male friend while seeing her new roommate Vladellia leaving the apartment with the friends seeing at Elli’s during the day …