B4 - General Topic 2023 #45 (September)

16 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Stop defending that asshole. So glad he is history now.

Dylan started off douchey but he redeemed himself in the end, never offended anyone or touched anyone inappropriately so I have no reason to hate the guy, he provided great content during his short stay and I'd love to have him back ✌

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing to see here for you … Masturbations soon possibly at H&F , have a nice jerking off moment , even if you need to wait the whole evening to get it . Then you can inform us which masturbation it was to show us your pride ( and the time you have jerked off of course ) . 

You have no clue who I am. I don't jerk off to anything from RLC, I just collect them.  Wait, why are you so obsessed with me jerking off?

Sara looks stoned .. she was asking “ the child “ where Rachel was when she was in his room , he borrowed her a t-shirt that she ripped off and then speaking English to him 🥸

And he gave her like a “ chewing gum “ or ? At the same time , the guest in the pool all by himself , neither him caring about what’s happening or the rest of what’s happening to him ..