B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

3 hours ago, philo said:

Wolf much think that he has a great verbal game. He surely is not putting in any work other than talk.

What makes you think he hasn't been doing this for a long time? When I see the two of them together, I think it's pretty obvious that they have a lot more going on than just talk and probably have for a longer time. It's important to remember that do nothing girls don't have no sex life, they just hide it from the camera. 

BTW, for the fact that Shantal, although already almost half a year in the project, never had sex in one of the RLC apartments, should be put on Shantal and not Wolf. It is simply annoying how always the guys in this forum are made bad. The whole thing is just ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Sad that on other apts guest are more active then full-time RLC residents.  

Unfortunately, the GoV concept often leads to girls simply having sex somewhere else only. But this does not mean that they do not have any action. It just takes place off camera. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Elcondor said:

This is really ridiculous and painful to watch. I would like to know what bargain this girl has with RLC to keep acting like this and still be a tenant. I feel sorry for this dude and i hop this is a sort of staged scenario to help her make money.  Personally, I would never find myself being played like this. I am too proud for this childish play, regardless how stunning the girl could be.

Magical word used “ too proud “ .. except being a respect towards Shantal’s wish that she doesn’t want absolutely anything on cameras , being allowed to be naked to her and not being able to kiss , hug and touch in a sexual way ( nobody said that it should lead to sex ) , listening to all the time “ Niet “ and “ Niet “ and more “ Niet “ , well , you simply need to be polite and stay on the bed for the night and make this the last time to spend some of the valuable time when ( I think by general admit this is a nice looking mister ) he could just go and flirt whoever else and then satisfy his horny needs .. if they are a “ couple” and they have this relationship in front of cameras , I am sorry , RLC should tell them to pack as this isn’t for them anymore . If people want to hide , they can have a normal life outside cameras where they can fuck and do whatever and simply empty two really  great bedrooms and have them occupied from people who want to behave even 50% more real than these two who play teenager games … A man with pride would have CERTAINLY showed his annoyance with all that , especially from a girl being so many months in front of cameras … 

• Thanks 1

I will never understand why people like Shantal or Lialia have to be stay on RLC if they don't want to show anything or are too afraid to be seen by the cameras. Really, I can't believe RLC is happy to waste money to keep these people here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I will never understand why people like Shantal or Lialia have to be stay on RLC if they don't want to show anything or are too afraid to be seen by the cameras. Really, I can't believe RLC is happy to waste money to keep these people here.

Lialia has no problems with the cameras and she's isn't hiding. She just have other business, which is another problem.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Magical word used “ too proud “ .. except being a respect towards Shantal’s wish that she doesn’t want absolutely anything on cameras , being allowed to be naked to her and not being able to kiss , hug and touch in a sexual way ( nobody said that it should lead to sex ) , listening to all the time “ Niet “ and “ Niet “ and more “ Niet “ , well , you simply need to be polite and stay on the bed for the night and make this the last time to spend some of the valuable time when ( I think by general admit this is a nice looking mister ) he could just go and flirt whoever else and then satisfy his horny needs .. if they are a “ couple” and they have this relationship in front of cameras , I am sorry , RLC should tell them to pack as this isn’t for them anymore . If people want to hide , they can have a normal life outside cameras where they can fuck and do whatever and simply empty two really  great bedrooms and have them occupied from people who want to behave even 50% more real than these two who play teenager games … A man with pride would have CERTAINLY showed his annoyance with all that , especially from a girl being so many months in front of cameras … 

How would it be of Shantal then simply to leave the project? How about respect for the paying customer?

Sorry, but the idea of not participating in the project, but still wanting to take advantage of the benefits, I think sucks. RLC has a big do nothing girl problem. Shantal is unfortunately only one example among many. 

I, at least, have cancelled my subscription again for now. It still takes a little until the last payment expires, but as it is now, it's just not worth it. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's gross contempt by RLC to existing & potential subscribers

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

yes this is crazy, for my part it's long time I turned the page of Shantal even she is still here, she is a waste of time and money

I can't wait to see her leave the project

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1