B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

I would support RLC's decision to send all of the "Nuns" packing. If some get a pass then one must conclude that there may be other motives at work. I'm told that RLC cannot require any of the participants to fuck. But they can certainly create incentives.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Notwithstanding our desires, the decision by RLC to bring Esmi back suggests to me that they do not have any requirement for the participants to fuck. I'm curious how she has developed such a fan base?

Please share with me your findings when you figured out what people see in her!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Please share with me your findings when you figured out what people see in her!

I did not follow Esmi except when she was interacting with Kristy so I know little about her. The reason that I was not following her is because there was nothing to see there.

My tolerance for both Shantal and Esmi is due to my observation that someday they may produce some extraordinary scene that will become a classic...like the scene of Kristy slurping Taylor's pussy after years of pretending that she only liked dick.

18 minutes ago, philo said:

I did not follow Esmi except when she was interacting with Kristy so I know little about her. The reason that I was not following her is because there was nothing to see there.

There is nothing to see,that aside,what I do not like about esmi particularly,is the fact that she seems disgusted with the cameras,like she's grossed out by us 'pervs' watching her every move! She always has an unpleasant look on her face,leora would smile and even look into the cameras sometimes,same with uly,so I can understand how they have a following....but esmi? I can't grasp the infatuation with her

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Of course she is fucking him. She needs to go.

I doubt that, she is constantly covering her body and even when she gets up in the dark she puts something on, she only does this when he is there but she didn't do this with Dylan.
I think for some reason she wants to be with him but he isn't allowed to do anything when she is sober,
this way she is a frustrating girl to watch and i think she uses guys as clickbait to make money without doing anything for it.