B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I only know that last night , we saw a Shantal that we have never seen before in terms of so main nudity .. yes , after so many months , it shouldn’t be even mentioned but it was a surprising incident from her ..

Are you talking about the same Shantal, who has been sleeping naked since day one? 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Are you talking about the same Shantal, who has been sleeping naked since day one? 😁

She sleeps naked but she knows how to “hide” herself and she’s not so “ daring “ let’s say .. but yesterday , she was the most daring from what I have seen from her ( if she has done nudity in such terms like yesterday , I have missed it 😛😆 )

il y a 2 minutes, Boing a dit :

Naked Wolf discute sur le lit avec Shantal et Megan. Megan a pris une photo.
Bien sûr, il faut dire que Wolf fait tout ce qu'il peut pour "faire faire quelque chose à Shantal".

Ils sont seuls dans la chambre et Shantal vient d'enlever sa culotte pour dormir comme elle fait tous les soirs 

mais là elle a un homme nu à coté d'elle .

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

They are alone in the room and Shantal has just taken off her panties to sleep like she does every night 

but there she has a naked man next to her.

And nothing will happen on camera. Shantal is a do nothing.

I'm not trying to influence anyone else's opinion, but I have seen what I need to be convinced that Shantal and Wolf are fucking off camera...perhaps even before RLC (as someone has suggested). Can a woman be finger fucked the way Shantal was and it be her the first time? And nothing since? I don't think so. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm not trying to influence anyone else's opinion, but I have seen what I need to be convinced that Shantal and Wolf are fucking off camera...perhaps even before RLC (as someone has suggested). Can a woman be finger fucked the way Shantal was and it be her the first time? And nothing since? I don't think so. 

Of course she is fucking him. She needs to go.