B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

I believe that Rachel got excited of the results of her views and she’s CLEARLY more open participating as an RLC tenant . Obviously Megan guides her at the moment with her expertise , in general a much much different Rachel we see the last days , WELCOME TO RLC officially 😁

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe that Rachel got excited of the results of her views and she’s CLEARLY more open participating as an RLC tenant . Obviously Megan guides her at the moment with her expertise , in general a much much different Rachel we see the last days , WELCOME TO RLC officially 😁

They got the word from RLC to DO SOMETHING.  The ship is sinking, Megan is not going to do anything to upset her controlling boy friend.  Rachel will do fuck all.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wooders78 said:

he didnt get his legover so hes going to eat all their food instead, he should try the B2 girls next and if that doesnt work try the local bars and see how the shirt off routine works there

LOL   That ..... That I would love to see on camera!  I know exactly what would happen at the local pub I hang out at. 👊

I only know that last night , we saw a Shantal that we have never seen before in terms of so main nudity .. yes , after so many months , it shouldn’t be even mentioned but it was a surprising incident from her ..