Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

I've got a theory.  Just THEORIES mind you.  What IF... nothing is changing?  What IF... they haven't broken up, she's not leaving, he's not leaving, and GF4 is/was just a side piece like Nelly?  Alberto has just been witnessed naked with naked Martina in the shower, sleeping naked in the same bed, and kissing Martina.. on the cheek, but regardless, atypical of a couple who has "broken up".  No packing even started or even planning to be started as it appears.  Only thing that doesn't track is they're sex life has completely dropped to zero.  That's the only thing I see lending to a break-up or her being "done" with him and moving on.  I realize fully that these THEORIES are far and beyond smacking a hornets nest with a stick here... they're in league with knocking it down and giving it a swift kick, but there they are.  Let loose the retaliation, but keep in mind, I don't state these opinions as facts, just observations and theories.

Aaaaand 'kick'! 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JYBRD said:

Some have been known to return to the project after leaving.

True, but mostly those who resided in multiple locations and had much bigger ties/relationships to a wide number of participants.  It is indeed possible though.

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I've got a theory.  Just THEORIES mind you.  What IF... nothing is changing?  What IF... they haven't broken up, she's not leaving, he's not leaving, and GF4 is/was just a side piece like Nelly?  Alberto has just been witnessed naked with naked Martina in the shower, sleeping naked in the same bed, and kissing Martina.. on the cheek, but regardless, atypical of a couple who has "broken up".  No packing even started or even planning to be started as it appears.  Only thing that doesn't track is they're sex life has completely dropped to zero.  That's the only thing I see lending to a break-up or her being "done" with him and moving on.  I realize fully that these THEORIES are far and beyond smacking a hornets nest with a stick here... they're in league with knocking it down and giving it a swift kick, but there they are.  Let loose the retaliation, but keep in mind, I don't state these opinions as facts, just observations and theories.

Aaaaand 'kick'! 🤣

Et pourquoi agiraient ils ainsi?

22 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Whether that happens or not, when they leave this apartment, I doubt we'll ever see or hear from either of them again.

I wouldn't be surprised if Martina shows up at birthday parties at B1, and the Villa's occasionally... She's still good friend with Nelly and some of the other girls...

24 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Poden passar moltes coses un cop abandonen el projecte. Sé que aquests dos tenen una llarga història. No veig que perdin el contacte del tot. Encara tenen una corbata.Taco.

Just now, JYBRD said:

A lot can happen once they leave the project. I know these two have a long history. I don't see them losing touch entirely. They still have a tie. Taco.

Indeed.  Granted, I'm certainly aware that they will EVENTUALLY leave, but as someone stated a little while back, it makes more sense to dump RLC after finishing college.  In the next two weeks we will see what happens.

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Aaaaand 'kick'! 🤣

I totally agree with your theories. No one knows EXACTLY what is going on with this couple except Martina and Alberto. They still behave like a "couple" because that's what they have been all these years. The lack of sex is PROBABLY due to Martina's APPARENT desire for the female anatomy more than the male, right now. Not sure if Alberto accepts that yet but he obviously still wants to remain close to Martina. I do think they love and care for each other but, PERHAPS no longer in a romantic way. We will all have to wait and see what happens. I wish them only good.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2